Josh Donaldson To The Blue Jays for Brett Lawrie, Sean Nolin and Others? WTF?

RUSHHEAD666

Billy Beane is insane. I don't get the most recent trade.

I heard that Josh was mouthing off that the A's owners were cheap.

That was last week.

Now tonight he has been traded to the Blue Jays. WTF?

I know there are a lot of Jays fans on this board so what the heck?

I wonder if Geddy is happy about this one? HAHAHA!

I honestly don't get it.

Guess Billy is blowing up the A's to start another rebuilding process.

LAME!

Yes. He as clearly decided to rebuild the As... again. And, yes, if I were the GM in Oakland and that trade were offered to me.... I would take it (Beane held out for a lot and got a lot). Donaldson is a very good position player with a strong WAR, but he's not headed for Cooperstown. What was offered more than made up for it, particularly in the context of a division that includes the Angels and the Rangers, who play big money Yankee Style.

Beane might be a little... or a lot.... crazy.... but his craziness is the only reason the As have been consistently competitive over the past 10 to 15 years. Without Beane, the As vacate Northern California as a last place team in the Bay Area simply can't compete with the evil Giants.

Yes. He as clearly decided to rebuild the As... again. And, yes, if I were the GM in Oakland and that trade were offered to me.... I would take it (Beane held out for a lot and got a lot). Donaldson is a very good position player with a strong WAR, but he's not headed for Cooperstown. What was offered more than made up for it, particularly in the context of a division that includes the Angels and the Rangers, who play big money Yankee Style.

Beane might be a little... or a lot.... crazy.... but his craziness is the only reason the As have been consistently competitive over the past 10 to 15 years. Without Beane, the As vacate Northern California as a last place team in the Bay Area simply can't compete with the evil Giants.

Hahaha! Wow! I love your post dude! Well said!!!

I love how you wrapped it up by stated the EVIL GIANTS!

It kills me man. The A's were the best team in baseball and then Billy Boy blows up the chemistry.

Are you a Rangers fan or an Astros fan?

I like what the Astros are doing. They have some young stud hitters. I love George Springer.

Hahaha! Wow! I love your post dude! Well said!!!

I love how you wrapped it up by stated the EVIL GIANTS!

It kills me man. The A's were the best team in baseball and then Billy Boy blows up the chemistry.

Are you a Rangers fan or an Astros fan?

I like what the Astros are doing. They have some young stud hitters. I love George Springer.

He's a Cardinals fan.

Where IS that puke icon again?

I think most fans up here were surprised that they let Lawrie go. Although the deal was good. He was a fan favourite. He plays all out all of the time - tons of energy. But that has also been the source of his injury issues. When healthy he is a really good player.

I think most fans up here were surprised that they let Lawrie go. Although the deal was good. He was a fan favourite. He plays all out all of the time - tons of energy. But that has also been the source of his injury issues. When healthy he is a really good player.

With that being said he is the perfect Athletic. Everyone on the A's is always so damn injury prone. Coco Crisp is a great example of this.

He has energy and can hustle but he's always on the damn DL.

Welcome Mr. Lawrie. You will fit right in.