And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

I have not been washing very thoroughly for many years now. :codger:

Oh, what rotten luck ... oh well ... whole afternoon to kill ... better have a bath I suppose.

We, at TRF, have taken a film which contains compromising scenes and unpleasant details, which could wreck Citizen's career. But Citizen may phone me at any point and stop the thread. But remember, the money increases as the film goes on. So now, with the clock at $2112, this week "Stop the Thread" visited Burnaby, BC. :moon: :wub: :ph34r: ...

blackhawkrush, why do all your characters have these very big er ... very big um ...

Chicago might be a very good city for those with larger gardens, or perhaps even an orchard that's been left for two years.

later on we'll be meeting a man who does gardening. But first on the thread we've got a man who speaks entirely in anagrams
  • Like 2

Oh, what rotten luck ... oh well ... whole afternoon to kill ... better have a bath I suppose.

We, at TRF, have taken a film which contains compromising scenes and unpleasant details, which could wreck Citizen's career. But Citizen may phone me at any point and stop the thread. But remember, the money increases as the film goes on. So now, with the clock at $2112, this week "Stop the Thread" visited Burnaby, BC. :moon: :wub: :ph34r: ...

blackhawkrush, why do all your characters have these very big er ... very big um ...

Chicago might be a very good city for those with larger gardens, or perhaps even an orchard that's been left for two years.

later on we'll be meeting a man who does gardening. But first on the thread we've got a man who speaks entirely in anagrams

I think we'll have to keep him, he's going down well. :geddy: This is an old Lenin number.
  • Like 2

I think we'll have to keep him, he's going down well. :geddy: This is an old Lenin number.

Read all the existentialist philosophers, Like Schopenhauer and Jean-Paul Sartre. Even Martin Heidegger agrees on one thing: Eternal happiness is Rhubarb tart.
  • Like 2

Read all the existentialist philosophers, Like Schopenhauer and Jean-Paul Sartre. Even Martin Heidegger agrees on one thing: Eternal happiness is Rhubarb tart.

Nietzsche has just been booked for arguing with the referee. He accused Confucius of having no free will, and Confucius says, "Name go in book".
  • Like 2

Nietzsche has just been booked for arguing with the referee. He accused Confucius of having no free will, and Confucius says, "Name go in book".

Annihilating by midfield moral argument the now surely obsolescent catennachio defensive philosophy of Signor Alberto Citizen. Bologna indeed were a side intellectually out-argued by a TRF team thrusting and bursting with aggressive Kantian positivism.
  • Like 2

Annihilating by midfield moral argument the now surely obsolescent catennachio defensive philosophy of Signor Alberto Citizen. Bologna indeed were a side intellectually out-argued by a TRF team thrusting and bursting with aggressive Kantian positivism.

Oh, shut up or we'll close the bar. :bang bang: :cheers:
  • Like 2

Gentlemen, at six o'clock I want every man-Bruce of you in the Sydney Harbour Bridge room to take a glass of sherry with the flying philosopher
  • Like 2

Gentlemen, at six o'clock I want every man-Bruce of you in the Sydney Harbour Bridge room to take a glass of sherry with the flying philosopher

Sydney? No, the capital of Australia is pork.
  • Like 2

Great boobies, honeybun, my lower intestine is full of spam, egg, spam, bacon, spam, tomato, spam.... Edited by Citizen of the World
  • Like 2

Citizen is quite happy with ants eggs, breadcrumbs, and the occasional pheasant.

Great boobies, honeybun, my lower intestine is full of spam, egg, spam, bacon, spam, tomato, spam....

Citizen is quite happy with ants eggs, breadcrumbs, and the occasional pheasant.
  • Like 2

Great boobies, honeybun, my lower intestine is full of spam, egg, spam, bacon, spam, tomato, spam....

Do you get wafers with it? :drool:
  • Like 2

Of course sir. It's a cheese shop, sir.
  • Like 2

Well, er, then you steal some cheese, Brie or Camembert, or Cheddar or Gouda, if you're on the harder stuff.
  • Like 2

Well, er, then you steal some cheese, Brie or Camembert, or Cheddar or Gouda, if you're on the harder stuff.

No, the stuff I liked was that stuff they gave us before the war, what was it - Wilkinson's Number 8 Laxative Cereal.
  • Like 2

No, the stuff I liked was that stuff they gave us before the war, what was it - Wilkinson's Number 8 Laxative Cereal.

Quite the reverse is true of 'Chateau Chunder', which is an appellation controlee specially grown for those keen on regurgitation - a fine wine which really opens up the sluices at both ends.
  • Like 2

Ah, I've found another bottle. You can have some now if you want to. :unsure: Or you don't have to. I can drink the whole bottle. Edited by blackhawkrush
  • Like 2

Ah, I've found another bottle. You can have some now if you want to. :unsure: Or you don't have to. I can drink the whole bottle.

Yeah, I'll have six bottles of Château Latour Forty-five...and a double Jeroboam of champagne

I'm afraid we never have that at the end of the week, sir. We get it fresh on Monday. :macallan:
  • Like 2

Ah, I've found another bottle. You can have some now if you want to. :unsure: Or you don't have to. I can drink the whole bottle.

Yeah, I'll have six bottles of Château Latour Forty-five...and a double Jeroboam of champagne

I'm afraid we never have that at the end of the week, sir. We get it fresh on Monday. :macallan:

Well, I'm afraid it didn't come in this morning, sir. But we have got some down at our Kensington branch. I'll just nip down there and get it for you.
  • Like 2

Well, I'm afraid it didn't come in this morning, sir. But we have got some down at our Kensington branch. I'll just nip down there and get it for you.

Citizen has been gone for six months now...we have heard nothing. He had only on a towel, you know. :moon:
  • Like 2

Citizen has been gone for six months now...we have heard nothing. He had only on a towel, you know. :moon:

He puts on women's clothing

And hangs around.... In bars

• Like 2

...where everybody was happy and singing all day long, and nobody saw the big bad rabbit ever again. :ebert:
  • Like 2

...where everybody was happy and singing all day long, and nobody saw the big bad rabbit ever again. :ebert:

Citizen`s right at the head of the field, and now he's going to shoot the rabbit, and these rabbits have been tied to the ground, and they're going to be a bit frisky, and this is only a one-day event. And they're blazing away there. They're not getting quite the results that they might, blackhawkrush is in there trying to bash it to death with the butt of his rifle, and I think Ibanez`s in there with his bare hands, but they're not getting the results that they might, but it is a little bit misty today and they must be shooting from a range of at least one foot.
  • Like 2

Citizen`s right at the head of the field, and now he's going to shoot the rabbit, and these rabbits have been tied to the ground, and they're going to be a bit frisky, and this is only a one-day event. And they're blazing away there. They're not getting quite the results that they might, blackhawkrush is in there trying to bash it to death with the butt of his rifle, and I think Ibanez`s in there with his bare hands, but they're not getting the results that they might, but it is a little bit misty today and they must be shooting from a range of at least one foot.

I always preferred the outdoor life. Hunting, shooting, fishing. Getting out there with a gun, slaughtering a few of God's creatures - that was the life. Charging about the moorland, blasting their heads off.
  • Like 2

I always preferred the outdoor life. Hunting, shooting, fishing. Getting out there with a gun, slaughtering a few of God's creatures - that was the life. Charging about the moorland, blasting their heads off.

Citizen can rip your belly open before you can say 'Eric Robinson.' :notworthy: