Monty Python

• Please log in to reply
9227 replies to this topic

#8941 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1017 posts
  • Interests:Guitars, Rush, TV, art/art history, US politics, football (soccer) and most sports, reading non-fiction, rock music, not going out, cats (especially black and white tuxedo cats)

Posted 01 January 2020 - 02:15 PM

I`ve got three children and I'm at my wits end. No job, no insurance, no money at all. I'm absolutely flat broke, I just don't know where to turn. I, I'm absolutely at the end of my tether. You're my only chance. Can you help me, please, 73?

Sponsored Post

#8942 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 5070 posts

Posted 01 January 2020 - 02:15 PM

Your_Lion, there's some lovely filth down here

#8943 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 5070 posts

Posted 01 January 2020 - 02:17 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 01 January 2020 - 02:15 PM, said:

I`ve got three children and I'm at my wits end. No job, no insurance, no money at all. I'm absolutely flat broke, I just don't know where to turn. I, I'm absolutely at the end of my tether. You're my only chance. Can you help me, please, 73?
Come in, my little loves. I've got no option but to sell you all for scientific experiments.

#8944 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1017 posts
  • Interests:Guitars, Rush, TV, art/art history, US politics, football (soccer) and most sports, reading non-fiction, rock music, not going out, cats (especially black and white tuxedo cats)

Posted 01 January 2020 - 03:44 PM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 01 January 2020 - 02:17 PM, said:

Come in, my little loves. I've got no option but to sell you all for scientific experiments.
Who are you who are so wise in the ways of science?

#8945 Your_Lion

Your_Lion

Professor Gumby

• Members
  • 64791 posts
  • Interests:All I ever really wanted to do was play the guitar 'n bend the string like "Reent-toont-teent-toont-teenooneenoonee"

Posted 02 January 2020 - 12:44 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 01 January 2020 - 03:44 PM, said:

He's the Chief Scientist at the Anthropological Research Institute, at Butley Down - an expert in what makes people change from one nationality to another.

#8946 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 5070 posts

Posted 02 January 2020 - 02:08 PM

View PostYour_Lion, on 02 January 2020 - 12:44 PM, said:

He's the Chief Scientist at the Anthropological Research Institute, at Butley Down - an expert in what makes people change from one nationality to another.
Here at the Institute Professor Charles Pasarell, Dr Peaches Bartkowicz and myself have been working on the theory originally postulated by the late Dr Kramer that the penguin is intrinsically more intelligent than the human being.

#8947 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 25481 posts
  • Interests:Chicago Blackhawks. Detroit Redwings. Guess which one I lied about.

Posted 02 January 2020 - 09:25 PM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 02 January 2020 - 02:08 PM, said:

Here at the Institute Professor Charles Pasarell, Dr Peaches Bartkowicz and myself have been working on the theory originally postulated by the late Dr Kramer that the penguin is intrinsically more intelligent than the human being.
...and here to discuss it are three dead people...The late Sir Brian Hardacre, :codger: the late Professor Thynne, :codger: and the very late Prebendary Reverend Ross. :16ton:

#8948 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1017 posts

Posted 03 January 2020 - 09:10 AM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 02 January 2020 - 09:25 PM, said:

...and here to discuss it are three dead people...The late Sir Brian Hardacre, :codger: the late Professor Thynne, :codger: and the very late Prebendary Reverend Ross. :16ton:
Eighty-four dead, sixty-five severely wounded and twelve missing believed cured. But then, people laughed at Bob Hope, they laughed at my wife when she wrapped herself up in greaseproof paper.

#8949 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 5070 posts

Posted 03 January 2020 - 12:02 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 03 January 2020 - 09:10 AM, said:

Eighty-four dead, sixty-five severely wounded and twelve missing believed cured. But then, people laughed at Bob Hope, they laughed at my wife when she wrapped herself up in greaseproof paper.
Now then IbanezJem, you've been with us for many months, and your work in the Monty Python thread has been immaculate No no - please don't say anything. As I say, your work has been beyond reproach, but unfortunately the effect you have on your colleagues has undermined the competence ... has undermined the competence of this thread to such a point that I'm afraid that I've got no option but to sack you.

#8950 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1017 posts

Posted 04 January 2020 - 02:08 PM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 03 January 2020 - 12:02 PM, said:

Now then IbanezJem, you've been with us for many months, and your work in the Monty Python thread has been immaculate No no - please don't say anything. As I say, your work has been beyond reproach, but unfortunately the effect you have on your colleagues has undermined the competence ... has undermined the competence of this thread to such a point that I'm afraid that I've got no option but to sack you.
Well, first of all I'd like to apologize for the behaviour of Citizen of the World, but he is from a circus family and in no way representative of the new modern improved TRF. He is a small vociferous minority; and may I take this opportunity of emphasizing that there is no cannibalism in the Monty Python thread. And when I say none, I mean there is a certain amount, more than we are prepared to admit.

#8951 Your_Lion

Your_Lion

Professor Gumby

• Members
  • 64791 posts
  • Interests:All I ever really wanted to do was play the guitar 'n bend the string like "Reent-toont-teent-toont-teenooneenoonee"

Posted 04 January 2020 - 03:46 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 04 January 2020 - 02:08 PM, said:

Well, first of all I'd like to apologize for the behaviour of Citizen of the World, but he is from a circus family and in no way representative of the new modern improved TRF. He is a small vociferous minority; and may I take this opportunity of emphasizing that there is no cannibalism in the Monty Python thread. And when I say none, I mean there is a certain amount, more than we are prepared to admit.
Fine. Would you care for a glass of blood? Oh what a giveaway.

#8952 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 5070 posts

Posted 04 January 2020 - 03:51 PM

View PostYour_Lion, on 04 January 2020 - 03:46 PM, said:

you may not give urine instead of blood.

#8953 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 25481 posts

Posted 05 January 2020 - 12:01 AM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 04 January 2020 - 03:51 PM, said:

May I ask you to reconsider. My life has been leading up to this. :moon:

#8954 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 5070 posts

Posted 05 January 2020 - 12:44 AM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 05 January 2020 - 12:01 AM, said:

Oh, don't grovel! If there's one thing I can't stand, it's people groveling.

#8955 Your_Lion

Your_Lion

Professor Gumby

• Members
  • 64791 posts

Posted 05 January 2020 - 01:09 PM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 05 January 2020 - 12:44 AM, said:

I'll do what I like, because I'm six foot five and I eat punks like you for breakfast.

#8956 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 5070 posts

Posted 05 January 2020 - 08:17 PM

View PostYour_Lion, on 05 January 2020 - 01:09 PM, said:

I'll do what I like, because I'm six foot five and I eat punks like you for breakfast.
For breakfast every day, Your_Lion places a plate of liver and bacon under his chair, and locks himself in the cupboard

#8957 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 25481 posts

Posted 05 January 2020 - 09:16 PM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 05 January 2020 - 08:17 PM, said:

For breakfast every day, Your_Lion places a plate of liver and bacon under his chair, and locks himself in the cupboard
Your_Lion is a perfectly normal person in every way. And what's more, he knows how to treat a female impersonator.  :coy:

#8958 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1017 posts

Posted 06 January 2020 - 08:47 AM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 05 January 2020 - 09:16 PM, said:

Your_Lion is a perfectly normal person in every way. And what's more, he knows how to treat a female impersonator.  :coy:
Yes! Coming to this forum soon! The tender compassionate story of blackhawkrush's love for another man in drag.

#8959 Your_Lion

Your_Lion

Professor Gumby

• Members
  • 64791 posts

Posted 06 January 2020 - 12:48 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 06 January 2020 - 08:47 AM, said:

Yes! Coming to this forum soon! The tender compassionate story of blackhawkrush's love for another man in drag.
Blackhawkrush the Sea Captain was a rough tough jolly sort of fellow. He loved the life of the sea and he loved to hang out down by the pier where the men dressed as ladies... :blink:

#8960 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 5070 posts

Posted 06 January 2020 - 03:22 PM

View PostYour_Lion, on 06 January 2020 - 12:48 PM, said:

View PostIbanezJem, on 06 January 2020 - 08:47 AM, said:

Blackhawkrush the Sea Captain was a rough tough jolly sort of fellow. He loved the life of the sea and he loved to hang out down by the pier where the men dressed as ladies... :blink:
Dear 73, I wish to complain in the strongest possible terms about the posts which you have on this site, about blackhawkrush who wears women's clothes. Many of my best friends are from Chicago and only a few of them are transvestites. Yours faithfully, Brigadier Sir Charles Arthur Strong (Mrs.)

Edited by Citizen of the World, 06 January 2020 - 03:23 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Monty Python

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users