View PostCitizen of the World, on 15 July 2019 - 05:04 PM, said:

View PostIbanezJem, on 15 July 2019 - 01:32 PM, said:

View PostCitizen of the World, on 15 July 2019 - 09:51 AM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 14 July 2019 - 04:31 PM, said:

View PostIbanezJem, on 14 July 2019 - 03:52 AM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 14 July 2019 - 01:51 AM, said:

View PostCitizen of the World, on 13 July 2019 - 10:44 PM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 13 July 2019 - 04:46 PM, said:

You spotted that, well done. :goodone: Now then, Citizen. I'm going to show you three numbers, and I want you to tell me if you see any similarity between them.
Then, shalt thou count to three. No more. No less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out.
Oh, heaven forbid. I am one who delights in all manifestations of Terpsichorean muse. :Alex: :Neil: :geddy:
That's - that's, uh, that's enough music for now, lads. Looks like there's dirty work afoot.
:yes: We'll have two hours digging, two hours vaulting and then two hours sleeping, okay?
I've got a triple fracture of the right leg, dislocated collar bone and multiple head injuries, so I do most of the heavy work
You want to complain! Look at these shoes. I've only had them three weeks and the heels are worn right through.
Let us, like Him, hold up one shoe and let the other be upon our foot, for this is His sign, that all who follow Him shall do likewise.
Or her. :tsk:
`Ello, Miss?
Hello, I'm your new vicar. :whipgirl: Can I interest you in any encyclopedias?
That man was a successful encyclopaedia salesman. But not all encyclopaedia salesmen are successful. Here is an unsuccessful encyclopaedia salesman.
Now, write it out a hundred times. :bitchslap:  If it's not done by sunrise, I'll cut your ball off.
Before you arrive is pleasure, but after is a pain in the dong.
Isn't it frightfully good to have a dong?
Mr Citizen, as you know I am a leading Harley Street surgeon as seen on television. I'm afraid I'm going to have to operate. It's nothing to worry about although it is extremely dangerous.
Ah, Mr. Citizen. Have you got your unemployment benefit, please? :no: Well, can you write me a cheque then, please?
Now look here Mr Citizen. It's perfectly easy for somebody to write on their TRF profile that they have a bit to spare in the botty department, but the point is Mr. Citizen, our members need proof.
every Thursday night there's a bloody cabaret in the bar featuring a tiny emaciated blackhawkrush with nine-inch hips and big fat bloated Citizen with his hair brylcreemed down and a big arse presenting Flamenco for Foreigners

Sponsored Post

#8422 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Prime Mover

• Members *
  • 882 posts
  • Interests:Guitars, Rush, TV, art/art history, US politics, football (soccer) and most sports, reading non-fiction, rock music, not going out, cats (especially black and white tuxedo cats)

Posted 20 July 2019 - 09:21 AM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 19 July 2019 - 04:14 PM, said:

View PostIbanezJem, on 18 July 2019 - 12:20 PM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 18 July 2019 - 10:22 AM, said:

View PostIbanezJem, on 17 July 2019 - 10:43 AM, said:

View PostCitizen of the World, on 17 July 2019 - 10:14 AM, said:

View PostIbanezJem, on 17 July 2019 - 09:17 AM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 17 July 2019 - 01:45 AM, said:

View PostCitizen of the World, on 16 July 2019 - 09:01 PM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 16 July 2019 - 08:37 PM, said:

View PostIbanezJem, on 16 July 2019 - 02:30 PM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 15 July 2019 - 08:37 PM, said:

View PostCitizen of the World, on 15 July 2019 - 05:04 PM, said:

View PostIbanezJem, on 15 July 2019 - 01:32 PM, said:

View PostCitizen of the World, on 15 July 2019 - 09:51 AM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 14 July 2019 - 04:31 PM, said:

View PostIbanezJem, on 14 July 2019 - 03:52 AM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 14 July 2019 - 01:51 AM, said:

View PostCitizen of the World, on 13 July 2019 - 10:44 PM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 13 July 2019 - 04:46 PM, said:

You spotted that, well done. :goodone: Now then, Citizen. I'm going to show you three numbers, and I want you to tell me if you see any similarity between them.
Then, shalt thou count to three. No more. No less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out.
Oh, heaven forbid. I am one who delights in all manifestations of Terpsichorean muse. :Alex: :Neil: :geddy:
That's - that's, uh, that's enough music for now, lads. Looks like there's dirty work afoot.
:yes: We'll have two hours digging, two hours vaulting and then two hours sleeping, okay?
I've got a triple fracture of the right leg, dislocated collar bone and multiple head injuries, so I do most of the heavy work
You want to complain! Look at these shoes. I've only had them three weeks and the heels are worn right through.
Let us, like Him, hold up one shoe and let the other be upon our foot, for this is His sign, that all who follow Him shall do likewise.
Or her. :tsk:
`Ello, Miss?
Hello, I'm your new vicar. :whipgirl: Can I interest you in any encyclopedias?
That man was a successful encyclopaedia salesman. But not all encyclopaedia salesmen are successful. Here is an unsuccessful encyclopaedia salesman.
Now, write it out a hundred times. :bitchslap:  If it's not done by sunrise, I'll cut your ball off.
Before you arrive is pleasure, but after is a pain in the dong.
Isn't it frightfully good to have a dong?
Mr Citizen, as you know I am a leading Harley Street surgeon as seen on television. I'm afraid I'm going to have to operate. It's nothing to worry about although it is extremely dangerous.
Ah, Mr. Citizen. Have you got your unemployment benefit, please? :no: Well, can you write me a cheque then, please?
Now look here Mr Citizen. It's perfectly easy for somebody to write on their TRF profile that they have a bit to spare in the botty department, but the point is Mr. Citizen, our members need proof.
every Thursday night there's a bloody cabaret in the bar featuring a tiny emaciated blackhawkrush with nine-inch hips and big fat bloated Citizen with his hair brylcreemed down and a big arse presenting Flamenco for Foreigners
I would rather be sealed in a pit of my own filth, than dare tread on the same stage with him.

#8423 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 25124 posts
  • Interests:Chicago Blackhawks. Detroit Redwings. Guess which one I lied about.

Posted 20 July 2019 - 10:20 AM

Ibanez, these flowers :rose: :rose: :rose: are from the gentleman Citizen waiting outside.

#8424 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Prime Mover

• Members *
  • 882 posts
  • Interests:Guitars, Rush, TV, art/art history, US politics, football (soccer) and most sports, reading non-fiction, rock music, not going out, cats (especially black and white tuxedo cats)

Posted 20 July 2019 - 12:37 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 20 July 2019 - 10:20 AM, said:

Ibanez, these flowers :rose: :rose: :rose: are from the gentleman Citizen waiting outside.
Oh, yes, and, what's more, because we don't believe in all that Papist claptrap, we can take precautions.

#8425 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 4948 posts

Posted 20 July 2019 - 09:54 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 20 July 2019 - 12:37 PM, said:

Oh, yes, and, what's more, because we don't believe in all that Papist claptrap, we can take precautions.
it does worry some people - I don't know why - but they are a little sensitive so I take the precaution of asking on these occasions.

Edited by Citizen of the World, 20 July 2019 - 09:54 PM.

#8426 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 25124 posts

Posted 21 July 2019 - 12:36 AM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 20 July 2019 - 09:54 PM, said:

it does worry some people - I don't know why - but they are a little sensitive so I take the precaution of asking on these occasions.
Citizen, how dare you! What's the meaning of this? How could you do this to me, after all we've been through? :rage: Dammit, I love you.

#8427 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Prime Mover

• Members *
  • 882 posts

Posted 21 July 2019 - 04:07 AM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 21 July 2019 - 12:36 AM, said:

Citizen, how dare you! What's the meaning of this? How could you do this to me, after all we've been through? :rage: Dammit, I love you.
Citizen... kiss me ... err ... put your hand on my thigh.

#8428 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 25124 posts

Posted 21 July 2019 - 01:27 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 21 July 2019 - 04:07 AM, said:

Citizen, you don't have to go leaping straight for the clitoris like a bull at a gate.  :eyeroll:

#8429 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Prime Mover

• Members *
  • 882 posts

Posted 21 July 2019 - 02:34 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 21 July 2019 - 01:27 PM, said:

Citizen, you don't have to go leaping straight for the clitoris like a bull at a gate.  :eyeroll:
Oh, wicked, bad, naughty, evil Citizen! Oh, he is a naughty person, and he must pay the penalty.

#8430 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 25124 posts

Posted 21 July 2019 - 03:29 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 21 July 2019 - 02:34 PM, said:

Oh, wicked, bad, naughty, evil Citizen! Oh, he is a naughty person, and he must pay the penalty.
Mr. Ibanez, your client has already pleaded guilty to the parking offense.  :hug2:

#8431 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 4948 posts

Posted 21 July 2019 - 09:05 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 21 July 2019 - 03:29 PM, said:

Mr. Ibanez, your client has already pleaded guilty to the parking offense.  :hug2:
It was a very very bad thing to have done and I'm really very ashamed of myself. I can only say it won't happen again

#8432 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 25124 posts

Posted 21 July 2019 - 09:44 PM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 21 July 2019 - 09:05 PM, said:

It was a very very bad thing to have done and I'm really very ashamed of myself. I can only say it won't happen again
I'm going to have one final fling before I leave this thread, so I sentence you to be burnt at the stake.  :fury:

#8433 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Prime Mover

• Members *
  • 882 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 07:35 AM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 21 July 2019 - 09:44 PM, said:

I'm going to have one final fling before I leave this thread, so I sentence you to be burnt at the stake.  :fury:
But you can't. We haven't done anything illegal!

#8434 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 4948 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 11:55 AM

View PostIbanezJem, on 22 July 2019 - 07:35 AM, said:

All right, all right, all right, sonny. I'll tell you what. We'll do something different. I'll be a bus conductor, and you can be a really funny passenger on a bus

#8435 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Prime Mover

• Members *
  • 882 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 01:39 PM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 22 July 2019 - 11:55 AM, said:

All right, all right, all right, sonny. I'll tell you what. We'll do something different. I'll be a bus conductor, and you can be a really funny passenger on a bus
And what routes will you both be taking?

#8436 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 4948 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 04:26 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 22 July 2019 - 01:39 PM, said:

Well, we usually reckon on five and a half hours and it took us six hours and fifty-three minutes, with the twenty-five minute stop at Frampton Cottrell to stretch our legs, only we had to wait half an hour to get onto the M5 at Droitwich.

#8437 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 25124 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 05:46 PM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 22 July 2019 - 04:26 PM, said:

Well, we usually reckon on five and a half hours and it took us six hours and fifty-three minutes, with the twenty-five minute stop at Frampton Cottrell to stretch our legs, only we had to wait half an hour to get onto the M5 at Droitwich.
Well, you can't blame British Rail for that.  :cool:

#8438 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Prime Mover

• Members *
  • 882 posts

Posted 23 July 2019 - 12:22 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 22 July 2019 - 05:46 PM, said:

Oh no, blackhawkrush, you mustn't miss your train.

#8439 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 4948 posts

Posted 23 July 2019 - 05:58 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 23 July 2019 - 12:22 PM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 22 July 2019 - 05:46 PM, said:

Oh no, blackhawkrush, you mustn't miss your train.
Hardly daring to believe, blackhawkrush led his expedition on to the 3.47. Forty minutes later, via Clapham, Fulham, Chiswick and Brentford, they approached their goal: Hounslow.

#8440 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 25124 posts

Posted 23 July 2019 - 09:20 PM

...where there were halls and palaces, an excellent swimming pool and one of the most attractive bonus incentive schemes for industrial development in the city. :ebert:

Edited by blackhawkrush, 23 July 2019 - 09:27 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users