The Rhyv Appreciation Thread

OriginalFan

QUOTE (Lady April @ Oct 24 2008, 11:01 AM)
Came back????  unsure.gif Is there ANOTHER rumor? Holy shite! This place is creepin unsure.gif
Hope you have an awesome day my friend  wub.gif  hug2.gif  popcorn.gif

no.gif

There was no rumor about you. laugh.gif

I just I'm happy you're back because I saw you posting on this thread again. biggrin.gif

Thanks for the good day. I think your wishes came true. popcorn.gif

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Daylin @ Oct 24 2008, 03:06 PM)
Hi rhyv,

I hope all is well with you. I haven't been on here too much and wanted to drop by and say hello smile.gif

Have a nice weekend, rhyv!

hug2.gif rose.gif

Daylin!! bekloppt.gif

Always happy to see you here too. smile.gif

It seems we all have been busy lately.

Thanks. hug2.gif

I'll take the wish for a good weekend with me. It'll be very necessary. b_sigh.gif

QUOTE (rhyv @ Oct 24 2008, 06:09 PM)
QUOTE (Lady April @ Oct 24 2008, 11:01 AM)
Came back????  unsure.gif Is there ANOTHER rumor? Holy shite! This place is creepin unsure.gif
Hope you have an awesome day my friend  wub.gif  hug2.gif  popcorn.gif

no.gif

There was no rumor about you. laugh.gif

I just I'm happy you're back because I saw you posting on this thread again. biggrin.gif

Thanks for the good day. I think your wishes came true. popcorn.gif

I'll always come back to say hullo to you! wub.gif You are one of my fave peeps here on TRF yes.gif Someday I hope we can meet for a Rush show or just eating popcorn and watching Rush in Rio 2.gif 653.gif bekloppt.gif hug2.gif popcorn.gif popcorn.gif popcorn.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Oct 25 2008, 12:09 AM)
I'll always come back to say hullo to you! wub.gif You are one of my fave peeps here on TRF yes.gif Someday I hope we can meet for a Rush show or just eating popcorn and watching Rush in Rio 2.gif 653.gif bekloppt.gif hug2.gif popcorn.gif popcorn.gif popcorn.gif

I'm so happy to know. biggrin.gif

Thanks very much! hug2.gif hug2.gif hug2.gif

I'm also happy for the invitation. I do hope the meeting to happen someday. popcorn.gif popcorn.gif popcorn.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (rhyv @ Oct 24 2008, 06:14 PM)
QUOTE (Daylin @ Oct 24 2008, 03:06 PM)
Hi rhyv,

I hope all is well with you.  I haven't been on here too much and wanted to drop by and say hello smile.gif

Have a nice weekend, rhyv!

hug2.gif  rose.gif

Daylin!! bekloppt.gif

Always happy to see you here too. smile.gif

It seems we all have been busy lately.

Thanks. hug2.gif

I'll take the wish for a good weekend with me. It'll be very necessary. b_sigh.gif

bekloppt.gif smile.gif

Yes, it seems you, me and Lady April are having a time of it.

The past couple of days I've felt so jumpy and anxious. I need to clear my mind and stop this. I don't like feeling that way.

Tomorrow I'll relax. Even if it's cold out I'm going to the woods/forest and hike with my dog. Even for a little while. It will do me good.

I hope you're having that good weekend I wished for you rose.gif hug2.gif

rose.gif heart.gif

QUOTE (Daylin @ Oct 26 2008, 12:50 AM)
The past couple of days I've felt so jumpy and anxious. I need to clear my mind and stop this. I don't like feeling that way.
Tomorrow I'll relax. Even if it's cold out I'm going to the woods/forest and hike with my dog. Even for a little while. It will do me good.

I hope you're having that good weekend I wished for you rose.gif hug2.gif

rose.gif heart.gif

I think something similar happened to me. It's horrible feeling that way...

I feel like thousand voices in my head at the same time. Very unpleasant because it isn't my nature.

Animals and nature always make us better. I took a walk in the woods this week, but I need to do that more because it wasn't enough. I need more rest among nature.

Thanks for the wishes again. hug2.gif hug2.gif

QUOTE (Lerxster @ Oct 26 2008, 12:27 PM)
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii282/Lerxster/DSCN5237.jpg
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii282/Lerxster/DSCN5238.jpg
bekloppt.gif

(edited correct accidentally long side by side photos biggrin.gif )

bekloppt.gif Lerxter!! bekloppt.gif

I'm happy you're back at thread too. smile.gif

applaudit.gif I adored the Alex pics you posted, they're really great! applaudit.gif

Thank you very much biggrin.gif

goodpost.gif biggrin.gif

My pleasure, glad you liked. Took those from the 4th row in Philly this year. Couple of my fav personal shots of Al (with Neil and his kit nicely behind). Had to stop in and share in case you hadn't seen them. smile.gif

Rock on rhyv trink39.gif 2.gif AlexFinal.gif

QUOTE (Lerxster @ Oct 28 2008, 07:03 PM)
goodpost.gif biggrin.gif

My pleasure, glad you liked. Took those from the 4th row in Philly this year. Couple of my fav personal shots of Al (with Neil and his kit nicely behind). Had to stop in and share in case you hadn't seen them. smile.gif

Rock on rhyv trink39.gif 2.gif AlexFinal.gif

2.gif 1022.gif Yeah!! 1022.gif 2.gif

Hiya Rhyvvy! I'm back smile.gif How are you? Thanks for the well wishes in my thread on the moving! I'm soo glad it is overwith wacko.gif popcorn.gif popcorn.gif popcorn.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Nov 4 2008, 11:52 AM)
Hiya Rhyvvy! I'm back smile.gif How are you? Thanks for the well wishes in my thread on the moving! I'm soo glad it is overwith wacko.gif popcorn.gif popcorn.gif popcorn.gif

Moving is somewhat confusing and there's a lot work to with all things and other people.

Good to know it's better now. wink.gif

I'm just "ok". I'm good, but it could be better. Thanks for asking though.

popcorn.gif hug2.gif popcorn.gif

Hi rhyv smile.gif wub.gif

Dropping in to say 'hello' and I hope you're having a good weekend.

It's very cold here. Windy and cold. I like the cold weather, but it's hard to get used to it. It was cold here then turned warm again...that didn't help, but now it feels like November wink.gif smile.gif

Hiya Rhyvvy! Greetings from my new pad laugh.gif How is Brazil? bekloppt.gif wub.gif popcorn.gif

QUOTE (Daylin @ Nov 8 2008, 04:42 PM)
Hi rhyv smile.gif  wub.gif

Dropping in to say 'hello' and I hope you're having a good weekend.
It's very cold here.  Windy and cold.  I like the cold weather, but it's hard to get used to it.  It was cold here then turned warm again...that didn't help, but now it feels like November wink.gif  smile.gif

I understand what you mean. wink.gif

The weather is doind the same thing here. It changes among cold, warm and rain, sometimes on the same day.

Yes, feeling like November. I feel good in November. cool.gif

Thanks for the "good weekend". It was a good weekend.

I hope the "good weekend" happen today and tomorrow too.

hug2.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Nov 13 2008, 11:55 AM)
Hiya Rhyvvy! Greetings from my new pad laugh.gif How is Brazil? bekloppt.gif wub.gif popcorn.gif

trink39.gif Greetings. popcorn.gif

Brazil is very warm right now. Where I live it's sunny at this very moment. th1245.gif

I'm doing good, I think.

I'm happy to meet friends here at TRF and being logged in again. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

hug2.gif

Hey rhyv, just a note to let you know I'm in your neck of the woods. I thought we might fly to Sao Paulo but they flew us to Rio and from there into Florianopolis on TAM airlines on the 18th. We went offshore the day we got here and it's been very rough - 35-40 knot winds and 8-10 foot seas.

We experienced electrical problems offshore and had to head in for repairs but the weather is so bad the authorities are not letting any vessels in or out of the channel. We're anchored up outside the channel waiting for the weather to abate.

We also needed to come in and get some rancho (groceries to the non-Brazilians). If we don't get some rancho soon I'm going to have eleven hungry Brazilians banging my door down to get to my candy stash.

Anyway, just wanted to say alo, como vai voce companheira? and let you know I'm in town.

bekloppt.gif Rhyvvy!!! Where are you back from? So I guess a 'Welcome Back' would be in order biggrin.gif I do hope that things are well down there for you in fabulous Brrrrrazil laugh.gif trink39.gif popcorn.gif

QUOTE (Ghost of a Rider @ Nov 23 2008, 08:37 AM)
Hey rhyv, just a note to let you know I'm in your neck of the woods. I thought we might fly to Sao Paulo but they flew us to Rio and from there into Florianopolis on TAM airlines on the 18th. We went offshore the day we got here and it's been very rough - 35-40 knot winds and 8-10 foot seas.
We experienced electrical problems offshore and had to head in for repairs but the weather is so bad the authorities are not letting any vessels in or out of the channel. We're anchored up outside the channel waiting for the weather to abate.
We also needed to come in and get some rancho (groceries to the non-Brazilians). If we don't get some rancho soon I'm going to have eleven hungry Brazilians banging my door down to get to my candy stash.

Anyway, just wanted to say alo, como vai voce companheira? and let you know I'm in town.

Ghost! bekloppt.gif

I hope things to be better with you. biggrin.gif

Thanks for telling me you're in the country. smile.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Nov 24 2008, 01:16 AM)
bekloppt.gif Rhyvvy!!! Where are you back from? So I guess a 'Welcome Back' would be in order biggrin.gif I do hope that things are well down there for you in fabulous Brrrrrazil laugh.gif  trink39.gif  popcorn.gif

I do hope things to be better, April.

Financially, in the weather and at work.

It seems everything gets crazy in the end of the year... wacko.gif

Thanks for your wishes. cool.gif popcorn.gif

QUOTE (rhyv @ Nov 25 2008, 06:55 PM)
QUOTE (Lady April @ Nov 24 2008, 01:16 AM)
bekloppt.gif Rhyvvy!!! Where are you back from? So I guess a 'Welcome Back' would be in order biggrin.gif I do hope that things are well down there for you in fabulous Brrrrrazil laugh.gif  trink39.gif  popcorn.gif

I do hope things to be better, April.

Financially, in the weather and at work.

It seems everything gets crazy in the end of the year... wacko.gif

Thanks for your wishes. cool.gif popcorn.gif

sad.gif Sorry things are so tight for you right now. I send warm wishes and warm hugs too hug2.gif Oh yeah and Dry ones too tongue.gif popcorn.gif popcorn.gif popcorn.gif

Archived