2008 - 05/22 - St Paul, MN - Xcel Energy Center

QUOTE (ninerbj @ Apr 7 2008, 04:38 PM)
Alright...a Show Of Hands...

Where is everyone sitting?

I am row 16 geddy's side

I'm actually not sure yet.. my friend who lives there is getting tickets and he's waiting to see if he can score good seats from a broker closer to the show, on the cheap.

All I know right now is that I will be there.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depends,

I have 2 sets of tickets, 2 for the 23rd row and 2 for 14th row both sets on Alex's side. I'll use the 14th row but, chances are the other set will be sold shortly.

31st Row, Alex's side. Not that great of seats, but way better than last time, when I was in the farthest section possible from the stage. Where exactly is 31st row? Is it closer to the back of the floor or more in the middle near the sound guys?

QUOTE (Syaoran_2001 @ Apr 9 2008, 09:32 AM)
31st Row, Alex's side. Not that great of seats, but way better than last time, when I was in the farthest section possible from the stage. Where exactly is 31st row? Is it closer to the back of the floor or more in the middle near the sound guys?

31st row is about half way back. 7 more rows and there is the max table there, but you are right by the main area that separates the front from the back of the main floor.

O-Gara's sounds good... I'm flying solo this year and wouldn't mind a few beers with some other concert goers before hand. trink38.gif

I'm actually take off a 1/2 day to get there early, relax and get pumped up for it.

Alex side, first section on LL, row 4..!!!

If the Wild should advance to the Stanley Cup finals, would that effect the date of the concert? I wouldn't mind seeing them go all the way, but I'm a much bigger Rush fan than a hockey fan. I'm going to be there either way, but May 22nd would be much more convenient.

QUOTE (limbo @ Apr 19 2008, 08:05 AM)
you do not have to worry about that i do like the wild but the team is to beat up to make it that far, the next game that they play will unfortunatly be their last of the season

Yeah, the Wild just dropped it to the Avalanche 4-2. doh.gif It was more of a curiosity as to what would happen I guess.

QUOTE (Syaoran_2001 @ Apr 26 2008, 11:24 PM)
Just tracked my ticket online, it left Kentucky at 3AM, so it should be here tomorrow or Monday. Most likely Monday since I don't think UPS delivers on Sunday.

Nope, UPS does not deliver on Sunday. Mine left about the same time as yours. So if you choose 2nd day air they will be here Monday. Damn the week is starting off to a good start... 653.gif

Got mine yesterday as well. The only thing is that now I really have an extra set of ticks that I do not need. Floor L 23rd row seats 1-2 aisle seats up for sale at cost if anybody needs them. I still have another set i am going to use.

O Gara's is kinda far from the Excel.

164 Snelling Ave N

St Paul, MN 55104

It would be nicer to park down by Excel and just walk to a bar/restaurant...

Cossetta's is close, great food, however just beer/wine, I think it is more restaurant like.

211 Seventh St W

St Paul, MN 55102-2520

(651) 222-3476

There are several bars along 7th st that would be good. trink39.gif

Patrick McGovern's Pub comes to mind... trink38.gif

http://cityguide.aol.com/twincities/restau...aurant/v-110355

I'm going solo to the show (my wife doesn't care for them, and the RUSH buddies went last year), so I am open... I plan to go early and grab some grub, and several drinks before the show.

7 days....653.gif

McGoverns sound like a good place to start.

There is probably another bar with a name like O'garas, I could have had it wrong before. There are several good bars along 7th, within walking distance.

At McGoverns... I've heard they actually play music from the artists who perform at EXCEL on that day, in a sort of pump you up spirit. (I wonder how much RUSH they would have on hand, maybe I should bring a few CD's for them... ohmy.gif )

PM me if you want and I'll give out my Cell #... the more the merrier..!!!

trink39.gif

cool10.gif

Archived