2008 - 05/11 - Irvine, CA - Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre

QUOTE (daveyt @ Feb 29 2008, 06:34 PM)
QUOTE (telegraphcreeklocal @ Feb 29 2008, 06:00 PM)
well I was right behind him and every one was getting out of the way because they thought the guy was taking me to wherever.

i think i met that dude trink38.gif

you gonna be in the parking lot Davey?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scored 2nd row PIT seats (on Alex's side) on ebay! 1022.gif

Not quite the front row PIT I had last year (my avitar is a pic I took at the show) but hey, close enough!

Im going. I scored six awesome tickets in....guess what part of the venue?

the lawn lol laugh.gif tongue.gif

it is better being in general admission than not being there at all. Thats what I say.... Maybe I'll make a sign that says.

"If you can read this you have very good vision"

laugh.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

well i will know where my seats are monday morning because my buddy's cousin works for TM and the tickets will be picked up tonight

653.gif .

& they ALWAYS get PIT ohmy.gif every show yes.gif for 20 years smile.gif so i'm gonna assume eh.gif ...

but now my buddy is not going angry.gif i will buy his ticket and his brother's ticket (another wtf) and invite a couple real RUSH FANS wink.gif maybe my GF cause she's smart (?) and sooooooooo hot!

we shall see

QUOTE (Rushman14 @ Apr 11 2008, 11:15 AM)
QUOTE (daveyt @ Feb 29 2008, 06:34 PM)
QUOTE (telegraphcreeklocal @ Feb 29 2008, 06:00 PM)
well I was right behind him and every one was getting out of the way because they thought the guy was taking me to wherever.

i think i met that dude trink38.gif

you gonna be in the parking lot Davey?

oh yes. & i still got ur number somewhere.

for NOKIA: my buddy and i are going to (see LA thread) munch on steaks

I live about four miles or less from Nokia and Mortons Steakhouse on Figuerora up the street throws down some good grub for decent$ and you won't be late for 2.gif 1022.gif

got my tickets this morning. it says: ORCH P row 1 seats 29-31. are these any good? wink.gif hmm i winder if the GF will want to go. her period is up later this week so that's a first for us.

ORCH PIT ROW 1? 2.gif 1022.gif I remember when I was the first person to pull in Irvine Meadows for Roll The Bones and that day and 1984 Grace, and certainly R30 and Snakes are what make Irvine Magic for me. Echoes of old ghost 2.gif audiences... 1022.gif

QUOTE (telegraphcreeklocal @ May 5 2008, 05:13 PM)
ORCH PIT ROW 1? 2.gif 1022.gif I remember when I was the first person to pull in Irvine Meadows for Roll The Bones and that day and 1984 Grace, and certainly R30 and Snakes are what make Irvine Magic for me. Echoes of old ghost 2.gif audiences... 1022.gif

I am jealous of you all.......

i'm jealous of myself, too yes.gif well i asked if my GF wanted to go and showed her the ticket and she was like "row 1 PIT!?!"

she was thrilled because she's a VIP kind of person all the way. i was really happy to hear her say things like "what should i wear? can i drink? how should i do my hair? should i wear heals?"

i asked her if she wanted me to make her a CD and she was like eh.gif then i took the ticket away wink.gif

I was so close to the Snakes and Arrows floor logo onstage I could see the texture like a dark green finely shredded rubber. I could have touched Geddys floor Samsung Monitor right below his mike at halftime I was so close but ofcourse out of utmost respect who would so I took a damn picture of the Samsung word so close on my cell phone! 2.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (telegraphcreeklocal @ May 5 2008, 03:13 PM)
Roll The Bones and Grace, and R30 and Snakes are what make Irvine Magic for me.

Presto (nosebleeds), VT (3rd row no pit), Snakes (pit eh.gif ) i love that place! rush tend to play/save their best for irvine yes.gif

The only person in front of you will be my friend Craig taking Pro shots commissioned by Neil and 2.gif themselves, and a gaurd in between the photog well. I will be able to obtain exclusives as I did last Summer at Irvine. Other than that don't get squeezed in front of a floor monitor you won't see nada. The one by Geddy, ala Youtube vid, "ENDING OF SUBDIVISIONS" is like the Monster at Fenway... 2.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (Midway Hawker @ Jan 22 2008, 09:14 PM)
QUOTE (daveyt @ Jan 21 2008, 08:15 PM)
i'm so happy they are returning to irvine. greatest sound check ever. stumblin' in the PIT  trink38.gif  trink38.gif double-fisting it yes.gif

Redemption for you, Davey?

laugh.gif

it's gonna be so sweet i am so happy to get a shot at redemption plus i got someone looking out for me at the show cheer.gif

QUOTE (udanax @ May 5 2008, 05:16 PM)
QUOTE (telegraphcreeklocal @ May 5 2008, 05:13 PM)
ORCH PIT ROW 1?  2.gif  1022.gif I remember when I was the first person to pull in Irvine Meadows for Roll The Bones and that day and 1984 Grace, and certainly R30 and Snakes are what make Irvine Magic for me. Echoes of old ghost  2.gif audiences... 1022.gif

I am jealous of you all.......

well i really shouldnt complain......i had 7th row tix to san diego last july biggrin.gif

that was bliss......

Archived