'Hitchhiker's Guide' pics

Jack Aubrey

Courtesy of CHUD

http://chud.com/nextraimages/guide1.jpg

(Left to right) Sam Rockwell as Zaphod Beeblebrox, Zooey Deschanel as Trillian, Warwick Davis as Marvin (Allan Rickman will provide the voice), and Mos Def as Ford Prefect.

http://chud.com/nextraimages/guide2.jpg

Mos Def as Ford and Martin Freeman as Arthur Dent.

Edited by Jack Aubrey

QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Jan 6 2005, 10:12 PM)
What is it? Am I dumb because I don't get it wacko.gif

Yes.

What is it? Am I dumb because I don't get it wacko.gif

(Just kidding with that last post.) 'The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy' is based on a series of books which, according to my uber-geek brother in law, are 'the funniest damn things he's ever read'. I myself have not read the books, but what I have heard about it does sound funny so I am looking forward to the movie.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jan 6 2005, 10:17 PM)
What is it?  Am I dumb because I don't get it  wacko.gif

(Just kidding with that last post.) 'The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy' is based on a series of books which, according to my uber-geek brother in law, are 'the funniest damn things he's ever read'. I myself have not read the books, but what I have heard about it does sound funny so I am looking forward to the movie.

upyours.gif (about that last post Jack, I'm just kidding as well laugh.gif ) Anyways, my friend has read that book. One of them I know for sure. He brings it into school with him and reads it every chance he gets. He says it's really funny and I should read it sometime. I am looking forward to the movie as well, and am probably going to get around to reading the books sometime after I finish my Neil Peart readings. Thanks!

Awesome series of books that anyone with an offbeat or sarcastic sense-of-humor should read. I'm looking forward to this more than any other movie this year yes.gif 1022.gif (It is supposedly an unfilmable book, but that's what they said about Lord of the Rings.....hope they can pull this one off with even half the success of LOTR)