Critics

Test4VitalSigns

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (tellemfredoa @ Jun 14 2006, 01:57 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Aug 29 2004, 02:01 AM)
What's with all these critics who give negative Rush reviews always referring Rush fans as "Dungeons and Dragons" geeks?  As far as I can tell the Rush fan base covers all kinds of folks from little kids to 60 year old grannies...from regular joes to lawyers and doctors....the mere mention of Dungeons and Dragons shows how stuck they are in the '80's and how moronic they are.  They wouldn't know rock 'n roll if it bit them in the ass!

I think it's sad to say, but Rush fans fall into a couple catagories...

Mostly men above 30

Work with computers

Into geeky stuff like Star Trek & comic books

Don't have a big social life

Intelligent

or

into motorcycles

are rednecks

smoke a lot of pot

I prefer the geeky fans

Me:

I use computers ALOT

I am into some geeky things like: Space, Anime, Video games, Star Wars

I hate Star Trek though

I read alot of fantasy novels aswell

And unfortunatly I do not have much of a social life.

I do like to think of myself as intelligent though, I read, and write poetry, and music

I tend to think about thinks alot.

The few people I know that listen to Rush, are not Rednecks, and are not stoners in anyway. Ive never met a stoner before, and I dont know any rednecks, I tend to avoid those people. lol

But on to the matter at hand, the critques.

I HATE Critiques! They just dont understand Rush, and they never will. But instead of being honest, they just choose to bash Rush.

And as far as the Rolling Stone, and hall of fame goes. Well Rush is too cool for them as the guys said. So screw the Rolling Stone. biggrin.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (The Gangster of Boats @ Jun 17 2006, 04:38 AM)
And...
I'm over 30, play D&D (rarely now), like motorcycles, intelligent, can whip a computers ass all over creation, smoke weed (or is that have soup?), wear leather.

Does this mean I may be a Rush fan?

if i didn't know i'd assume it's possible.

Stupid critics.

QUOTE (FRANK THE TANK @ Jun 18 2006, 12:06 AM)
Who cares what the critics say! Their lack of appreciation means nothing. Rush is a talented and underapprecited band that Rocks!

Amen brother.

As long as we like the music screw the critics.

QUOTE (tellemfredoa @ Jun 14 2006, 10:57 AM)
What's with all these critics who give negative Rush reviews always referring Rush fans as "Dungeons and Dragons" geeks?  As far as I can tell the Rush fan base covers all kinds of folks from little kids to 60 year old grannies...from regular joes to lawyers and doctors....the mere mention of Dungeons and Dragons shows how stuck they are in the '80's and how moronic they are.  They wouldn't know rock 'n roll if it bit them in the ass!

Mostly men above 30

Work with computers

Intelligent

or

into motorcycles

are rednecks

smoke a lot of pot

I prefer the geeky fans

http://usera.imagecave.com/RolindaBonz/nerd.gif

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Jun 18 2006, 02:19 PM)
QUOTE (tellemfredoa @ Jun 14 2006, 10:57 AM)

Mostly men above 30

Work with computers

Intelligent

or

into motorcycles

are rednecks

smoke a lot of pot

I prefer the geeky fans

http://usera.imagecave.com/RolindaBonz/nerd.gif

z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif

Go rush fans!

Geeky ones or any other kinds. 653.gif

I say that these three guys are geniuses it's just as simple as that. Who else do you know that are that technically brilliant and play that proficiently into their fifties and have the energy of men half their age on stage? 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (different strings @ Jun 19 2006, 06:02 AM)
I say that these three guys are geniuses it's just as simple as that. Who else do you know that are that technically brilliant and play that proficiently into their fifties and have the energy of men half their age on stage? 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

i totally agree yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

Archived