crash test dummies.

Tick

im just wondering if im the only person who really likes these guys,or has even heard them for that matter.

QUOTE (Arleen2112 @ Feb 14 2006, 01:12 PM)
I like em cuz they are Canadian yes.gif

Thats about it laugh.gif

rofl3.gif

god shuffled his feet is a absolutly great album , i highly recomend it.

QUOTE (tick @ Feb 14 2006, 01:30 PM)
QUOTE (Arleen2112 @ Feb 14 2006, 01:12 PM)
I like em cuz they are Canadian  yes.gif

Thats about it  laugh.gif

rofl3.gif

god shuffled his feet is a absolutly great album , i highly recomend it.

The Only song I remember by them is that Superman one doh.gif

I'll give a listen to "God Shuffled His Feet" yes.gif

* You liked your little smiley did ya? wink.gif *

Brilliant band - I saw them live in a really small club in Dublin in early1996, just before they recorded A Worm's Life.

They hired Whelans (capacity 300) for a five night run billed as "A live dress rehearsal". The following week, they flew to Nassau to record it.

They basically played through the entire new album, then a string of stuff from God Shuffled His Feet and ended the night with a sublime Superman's Song.

As a bass, I love Brad Roberts' voice, and as for Ellen, well, she's just sex on a stick.

To be honest, I lost track of them after A Worm's Life - Maybe it'll soon be time to get re-acquainted.

I actually really enjoy this band as well. I think they got the whole flack thing for Mmmm, mmm, mmm. . . but I really like that song. God Shuffled His Feet is indeed a great album. Great to see I'm not the only one who likes them as well laugh.gif

the only album i have is "Maybe You Should Drive"...

AWESOME stuf!

i just recently pulled this CD out and uploaded it to my computer......i've been jammin ever since!

whatever happened to these guys? i hate that when a band you enjoy drops off the face of the earth!!!!!!!!!! fists crying.gif

Its cool to see their are other crash test fans. I really kinda figured id be the only one. madra , the band since worms life has taken a differant flavor each album , some i have liked ,some not so much . The band now is pretty much all brad roberts ,doing whatever his strange mind leads him to do . The most resent album i rather enjoy. It was realesed oct. of 2004 , and is a dark orchestral album entitled "songs of the unforgiven." it was recorded in a cathedral in duluth minnesota . It uses alot of pipe organ and has an ominous tone. Its songs deal with the ruin of our world from 911 to drug adiction, to the basic struggle between good and evil . It took me a couple listens to get onboard , but its really a very good record . Its as if roberts is writing the worlds ulogy . Most of the lineup is interchanable from album to album , however ellen reid has stayed on through each effort .

God Shuffled His Feet is a great album. I haven't heard anything else by them though.

Archived