trfmusicians.com

QUOTE (Choose/the/light @ Mar 1 2008, 11:10 PM)
HELP!

i can't upload my song to TRFM, it comes up with this box that says something about "POSTDATA" please help, i'd like to get my stuff up!!

Not sure what trouble you're having but I just made sure everything is working on the site and it is.

I did notice that you haven't created any pages yet. You have to create a music page before you can upload songs to it.

Let me know if you need any help.

QUOTE (launchpad67a @ Mar 5 2008, 03:58 PM)
HELP!

i can't upload my song to TRFM, it comes up with this box that says something about "POSTDATA" please help, i'd like to get my stuff up!!

Not sure what trouble you're having but I just made sure everything is working on the site and it is.

I did notice that you haven't created any pages yet. You have to create a music page before you can upload songs to it.

yea i tried to make a page but it wouldn't work

QUOTE (Choose/the/light @ Mar 6 2008, 12:35 PM)
QUOTE (launchpad67a @ Mar 5 2008, 03:58 PM)
HELP!

yea i tried to make a page but it wouldn't work

yea me too

Warning: require_once(/var/www/vhosts/trfmusicians.com/httpdocs/includes/version.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/web34/web/includes/joomla.php on line 71

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/var/www/vhosts/trfmusicians.com/httpdocs/includes/version.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/web34/web/includes/joomla.php on line 71

QUOTE (CeeJ @ Apr 18 2008, 09:57 AM)
Warning: require_once(/var/www/vhosts/trfmusicians.com/httpdocs/includes/version.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/web34/web/includes/joomla.php on line 71

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/var/www/vhosts/trfmusicians.com/httpdocs/includes/version.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/web34/web/includes/joomla.php on line 71

What were you doing when this error occured?

I've been having a few issues with the site lately so sorry to anyone having problems. I'm working on it.

QUOTE (launchpad67a @ Apr 18 2008, 12:16 PM)
QUOTE (CeeJ @ Apr 18 2008, 09:57 AM)

What were you doing when this error occured?

I've been having a few issues with the site lately so sorry to anyone having problems. I'm working on it.

Yeah, I'm getting the same thing when I try to visit the site.

Sorry everyone, we were doing some server configs and a few of our sites got lost. I'll have TRFM back up and running tomorrow morning. Playoff hockey tonight so first things first!

QUOTE (Choose/the/light @ Apr 18 2008, 06:22 PM)
I JUST GOT I VIRUS FROM YOUR SITE!

NOT!!! laugh.gif

You're a Funny Man..... laugh.gif

It will be corrected tomorrow.

(btw.... can't get a virus from visiting a webpage)

TRFM is back up and seems to be running fine. Might still be a few issues but since I can't really test all functions of the site (or don't want to at least), let me know if you guys find any errors. Edited by launchpad67a

A few mins ago.......

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/web34/web/administrator/components/com_uhp2/functions.php on line 61

Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::view() in /var/www/web34/web/administrator/components/com_uhp2/uhp2.class.php(239) : eval()'d code on line 538

QUOTE (Choose/the/light @ Apr 19 2008, 05:39 PM)
hey everyone, check out my TRF musicians page- link is on my sig!

CTL, you created your music page as a "Contact" page. If you make a Music page you are able to upload songs and then you'll have actual "links" to those songs. Know what I mean.

There are different types of pages you can create. Music, Bio, Contact, ect...

QUOTE (The Rocinante @ Apr 19 2008, 05:34 PM)
This is cool, I never saw this before.

ATM, I have no completed songs that are ready to be uploaded. Should I wait to create an account?

Yeah, no reason to create an account if you are not ready to create any personal pages.

QUOTE (launchpad67a @ Apr 19 2008, 05:26 PM)

CTL, you created your music page as a "Contact" page. If you make a Music page you are able to upload songs and then you'll have actual "links" to those songs. Know what I mean.

yea i know thanks, i just didn't feel like putting up all my songs that way yet, maybe i'll do it later

Thanks

QUOTE (Choose/the/light @ Apr 19 2008, 06:31 PM)

yea i know thanks, i just didn't feel like putting up all my songs that way yet, maybe i'll do it later

Thanks

Ok, just thought I'd let you know. Most people never will copy a url into their browser to listen to a song.

QUOTE (launchpad67a @ Apr 19 2008, 05:33 PM)
QUOTE (Choose/the/light @ Apr 19 2008, 06:31 PM)

Thanks

Ok, just thought I'd let you know. Most people never will copy a url into their browser to listen to a song.

yea i'll switch it soon

quite a few member pages giving me this...

Violation

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/web34/web/administrator/components/com_uhp2/functions.php on line 61

Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::view() in /var/www/web34/web/administrator/components/com_uhp2/uhp2.class.php(239) : eval()'d code on line 538

QUOTE (analog guy @ Aug 18 2010, 02:36 AM)
The registration link doesn't seem to be working - just a heads up.

Getting a "you don't have permission to access, please register", which is what I'm trying to do!

The site has some issues, it's pretty old now. Let me look into it.

FYI, if I thought more people would use this service I would invest more effort into the site. It does need to be completely rebuilt but not sure if there is a need for it. Looking for feedback here people.