The 2017-2018 NHL Thread

blueschica

K :chickendance: A :chickendance: N :chickendance: E :drool: Hawks 1 Islanders 0

Toews slows our progress. :sigh: Hawks 1 Islanders 1

We're starting to suck again. :moon: Islanders 2 Hawks 1

Where's the coverage on the scorer there? :rage: Islanders 3 Hawks 1

Again guy left all alone. :facepalm: Islanders 4 Hawks 1

K :chickendance: A :chickendance: N :chickendance: E :drool: Hawks 1 Islanders 0

G :hi: U :hi: S :hi: T :hi: A :hi: F :hi: S :hi: S :hi: O :hi: N :madra: Islanders 4 Hawks 2

G :hi: U :hi: S :hi: T :hi: A :hi: F :hi: S :hi: S :hi: O :hi: N :madra: Islanders 4 Hawks 2

Forsberg out. :bitchslap: Islanders 5 Hawks 2

K :notworthy: A :notworthy: N :notworthy: E :finbar: Islanders 5 Hawks 3

Unwatchable defense. :| Islanders 6 Hawks 3

Who do you start in goal against Tampa? :wacko: Islanders 7 Hawks 3

Who do you start in goal against Tampa? :wacko: Islanders 7 Hawks 3

Final. 22-18-6

Yikes! Dare I say my Sticks of Fire are on the verge of a serious slump :scared: My bolts dropped another to the Wild which is their 3rd loss in a row! (5 losses out of the last 7) :facepalm: It's just not the 3 in a row that is concerning. It's the manner in which we're losing. We can't seem to stop the other team from scoring, falling behind big early & not being able to find the back of the net! In the last 3 games Tampa has only scored 4 (FOUR) goals and allowed 14 (FOURTEEN)! Hard to tell If or beast of a net minder Vasilevskiy (4 losses out of 5 starts) is getting fatigued with the extra load & responsibility since the injury to our quality back up Peter Budaj, or the defense in front of him has all but disappeared? This also may prove that Victor Hedman is really a critical piece of the defensive side of the puck. It seems things have gone to $#!T without his presence on the ice. I guess the only positive in the every cloud has a silver lining aspect is; this would be the best time of the season to suffer through a slump. Hopefull our awesome coach can find some new line chemistry and soon. Also hopefully Hedman will be returning more sooner than later. He is like 2 - 2 1/2 weeks into a 3-6 week rehabilitation. As far as I'm concerned it couldn't be soon enough.

Tampa 31-12-3 65pts.

Up next we visit the windy city to take on the Blackhawkrush Blackhawks :P

Lets GO Lightning!!

:hockeygoon:

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory
  • Like 2

Yikes! Dare I say my Sticks of Fire are on the verge of a serious slump :scared: My bolts dropped another to the Wild which is their 3rd loss in a row! (5 losses out of the last 7) :facepalm: It's just not the 3 in a row that is concerning. It's the manner in which we're losing. We can't seem to stop the other team from scoring, falling behind big early & not being able to find the back of the net! In the last 3 games Tampa has only scored 4 (FOUR) goals and allowed 14 (FOURTEEN)! Hard to tell If or beast of a net minder Vasilevskiy (4 losses out of 5 starts) is getting fatigued with the extra load & responsibility since the injury to our quality back up Peter Budaj, or the defense in front of him has all but disappeared? This also may prove that Victor Hedman is really a critical piece of the defensive side of the puck. It seems things have gone to $#!T without his presence on the ice. I guess the only positive in the every cloud has a silver lining aspect is; this would be the best time of the season to suffer through a slump. Hopefull our awesome coach can find some new line chemistry and soon. Also hopefully Hedman will be returning more sooner than later. He is like 2 - 2 1/2 weeks into a 3-6 week rehabilitation. As far as I'm concerned it couldn't be soon enough.

Tampa 31-12-3 65pts.

Up next we visit the windy city to take on the Blackhawkrush Blackhawks :P

Lets GO Lightning!!

You'll have a perfect opportunity to get out of a slump on Monday. :| I will be here tomorrow night. Maybe we can chat about the game? :cheers:
  • Like 1

Oh boy here we go :scared: And now me Bolts are without Palat for 6-8 weeks from that dirty stick to the ankle from the Wild...

Let's GO Lightning!! âš¡âš¡âš¡âš¡âš¡

And we've got Anisimov back tonight. It'll be a slaughter. ;)
  • Like 1

Oh boy here we go :scared: And now me Bolts are without Palat for 6-8 weeks from that dirty stick to the ankle from the Wild...

Let's GO Lightning!! âš¡âš¡âš¡âš¡âš¡

And we've got Anisimov back tonight. It'll be a slaughter. ;)

:wacko:

:LOL:

• Like 1

Too bad about Hedman. He seems like a likable guy. I remember a game in Tampa, back in the day when we were terrible. Power plays in that game: 13 for the Lightning, 2 for the Hawks. Still, we managed to win in OT. Wouldn't be upset getting the same thing tonight...
  • Like 1