New 2017 Alex Lifeson Gibson ES-335

jdouglas

I have the AL 355 and 3 AL signed Axcess LP's. All are gorgeous--- I won't be getting this one because of the signature below the rhythm/treble switch. Looks unsightly to me. Turns it from a players guitar into a showpiece. He should have had them put the signature on the back of the headstock IMHO.

I have the AL 355 and 3 AL signed Axcess LP's. All are gorgeous--- I won't be getting this one because of the signature below the rhythm/treble switch. Looks unsightly to me. Turns it from a players guitar into a showpiece. He should have had them put the signature on the back of the headstock IMHO.

Doesn't sound like you need it anyway. ;)

Pretty cool looking guitar, although nothing AL has used. Why didn't they do a HRF 1980 replica I wonder? (It's on the Gibson site and one on eBay...I can't copy paste a link a the moment..stupid iPad)

+1 on the 1980 HRF, it is such a great guitar! They seem to have gone up a lot on the used market compared with when you and I picked one up, but mine will only go on the market by my heirs. Hopefully they wont sell it for what I paid for it (or even worse, what I told my wife I paid for it)!

Edited by tskidmore