Keanu Reeves

workingcinderellaman

Just Googled it

I think Mr Pink shoots nice guy After Joe shoots Mr White and Eddie shoots Harvey Keitel?????????????????????????????????????

It's a long time ago but no. It went like this:

Joe shoots Mr. Orange which leads to White shooting Joe. So Eddie shoots White but White being such a bad ass is able to shoot Eddie too.

Pink runs away with the loot but can be heard off camera being gunned down by the cops.

Johnny

Here are a couple of great iconic British films for you to check out if you haven't seen them

"Get Carter" (1969) - Michael Caine was Jack Carter a London hitman who came up North to Newcastle (my city) to avenge the murder of his brother. The multi level car park in Gateshead south of the river where he threw the corrupt politician off only got demolished 2 years ago.

The remake with Stallone was crap.

"The Wicker Man" (1970's) - Edward Woodward plays a policeman who goes to a remote Scottish Island to investigate the disappearance of a young girl amid rumours of devil sun worshippers and human sacrifice, also starred Christopher Lee as "Lord Summerisle"

Nick Cage starred in the US remake but it wasn't very good and not his greatest performance.

These are two great films, maybe you have seen them?

KR's

Steve

Yeah I know of those but never saw them.

Michael Caine is always good no matter what.

Honestly Johnny they are both great but dark and gritty stories.

Michael Caine kills the bastards who murdered his brother but gets killed in the end by another hitman.

Edward Woodward gets captured and burned to death tied up in a giant man made of Whicker as he cites his Christian faith against the heathen sun worshippers.

Not very Hollywood I am afraid but both brilliant films which you can probably see on You Tube

Just Googled it

I think Mr Pink shoots nice guy After Joe shoots Mr White and Eddie shoots Harvey Keitel?????????????????????????????????????

Joe shoots Mr. Orange which leads to White shooting Joe. So Eddie shoots White but White being such a bad ass is able to shoot Eddie too.

Pink runs away with the loot but can be heard off camera being gunned down by the cops.

Johnny

Here are a couple of great iconic British films for you to check out if you haven't seen them

"Get Carter" (1969) - Michael Caine was Jack Carter a London hitman who came up North to Newcastle (my city) to avenge the murder of his brother. The multi level car park in Gateshead south of the river where he threw the corrupt politician off only got demolished 2 years ago.

The remake with Stallone was crap.

"The Wicker Man" (1970's) - Edward Woodward plays a policeman who goes to a remote Scottish Island to investigate the disappearance of a young girl amid rumours of devil sun worshippers and human sacrifice, also starred Christopher Lee as "Lord Summerisle"

Nick Cage starred in the US remake but it wasn't very good and not his greatest performance.

These are two great films, maybe you have seen them?

KR's

Steve

Yeah I know of those but never saw them.

Michael Caine is always good no matter what.

Honestly Johnny they are both great but dark and gritty stories.

Michael Caine kills the bastards who murdered his brother but gets killed in the end by another hitman.

Edward Woodward gets captured and burned to death tied up in a giant man made of Whicker as he cites his Christian faith against the heathen sun worshippers.

Not very Hollywood I am afraid but both brilliant films which you can probably see on You Tube

:LOL: Shit, I know the ending now! Spoilers man! Spoilers! :LOL:

• Like 1

Just Googled it

Anyway I don't think that there has ever been a movie before or since with so many brilliant and talented actors without a bone afide "Hollywood Star"

Shawshank comes close.

Steve

Shawshank is awesome. But comparing Shawshank and Dogs is like comparing Moving Pictures and 2112, either one might be better on any given day IMHO. :LOL:

Ever read about the original casting intention for Andy Dufresne and Red? Harrison Ford as Red, Tom Cruise as Andy. I think Ford could've passed as Red (though Freeman was perfect). But Cruise as Dufresne is hard to imagine.

Thanks Johnny, you are a cool bloke and seems we are on a good wavelength.

I am sorry for being such a nobhead a couple of weeks ago

I am in a much better and happier place these days.

Yes I agree, don't compare Dogs and Shawshank, they are both totally brilliant yet different.

Happy days dude :D

Good for you.

And don't worry about that stuff from a few weeks ago. I've had a million times worse debates/arguments/whatever with real world people & friends. And many times, a mere hour or so later it's all ancient history.

Just don't ask me what instrument I play. :LOL: The real answer will be a let down and isn't as fun/funny as the question repeated :P

thanks Johnny, I am sorry about that. At the time I was not in a good place and just hit out. thanks dude and hope we can move on.

I will say again that you do not need to play an instrument to have good musical knowledge so I am sorry. It was the only thing I could come up with

Just Googled it

Anyway I don't think that there has ever been a movie before or since with so many brilliant and talented actors without a bone afide "Hollywood Star"

Shawshank comes close.

Steve

Shawshank is awesome. But comparing Shawshank and Dogs is like comparing Moving Pictures and 2112, either one might be better on any given day IMHO. :LOL:

Ever read about the original casting intention for Andy Dufresne and Red? Harrison Ford as Red, Tom Cruise as Andy. I think Ford could've passed as Red (though Freeman was perfect). But Cruise as Dufresne is hard to imagine.

Thanks Johnny, you are a cool bloke and seems we are on a good wavelength.

I am sorry for being such a nobhead a couple of weeks ago

I am in a much better and happier place these days.

Yes I agree, don't compare Dogs and Shawshank, they are both totally brilliant yet different.

Happy days dude :D

Good for you.

And don't worry about that stuff from a few weeks ago. I've had a million times worse debates/arguments/whatever with real world people & friends. And many times, a mere hour or so later it's all ancient history.

Just don't ask me what instrument I play. :LOL: The real answer will be a let down and isn't as fun/funny as the question repeated :P

thanks Johnny, I am sorry about that. At the time I was not in a good place and just hit out. thanks dude and hope we can move on.

I will say again that you do not need to play an instrument to have good musical knowledge so I am sorry. It was the only thing I could come up with

I may play an instrument after all. Who knows? ((Well, I do))

• Like 1

The original Wicker Man is one of the best films ever .. Ed Woodward is great, and Christopher Lee is perfect

One of the best endings ever too

next turn, I'll put The Wicker Man on the Top 500 Films list ..

Nichols Cage SUCKS

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 1

The original Wicker Man is one of the best films ever .. Ed Woodward is great, and Christopher Lee is perfect

Nichols Cage SUCKS

:LOL:

Christopher Lee is quality. He's another actor that's always good no matter what

• Like 2

Nichols Cage SUCKS

Cage did some good stuff early on, and I liked that film he did with Amber Heard. My right arm is twice the size of my left after watching that a few times

Nichols Cage SUCKS

Christopher Lee is quality. He's another actor that's always good no matter what

The British "Hammer Horror" films from the 60's are really iconic. cheaply produced but so brilliant and "Gothic".

Normally starred Lee or Peter Cushing.

There was a great great one which was slightly "camp horror" called Dr Jeckyl and Sister Hyde where the Doctor turned into this beautiful woman "Femme Fatale" evil murderess after consuming his potion!

Just great!!!!!

• Like 1

Nichols Cage SUCKS

Nichols Cage SUCKS

Well no worries Johnny, whatever you play good luck to you.

Nobody is here to brag about their playing. And if I have ever inadvertently done so in the past then I apologise. At the end of the day none of us has made a living out of it

Nichols Cage SUCKS

CL did a nice cameo in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory as Willie Wonker's dad the dentist. That was a really nice remake, Depp did a good job in that IMO