Ghost Whisperer

Ru5h F@n

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Dec 5 2006, 07:36 PM)
Yes i miss her too but the new one is ok I watch this show every Friday night at 8 pm .

I missed it last week due to skating. I am hoping it will be on this friday. unsure.gif

Ghost Whisperer has been really popular here in Australia. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif Edited by different strings

QUOTE (different strings @ Dec 6 2006, 03:28 AM)
Ghost Whisperer has been really popular here in Australia. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Wow all the way down under in the outbacks. I never knew they had fans of this show over there. Interesting. unsure.gif

QUOTE (Ru5h F@n @ Dec 6 2006, 12:07 AM)
Yes i miss her too but the new one is ok I watch this show every Friday night at 8 pm .

I missed it last week due to skating. I am hoping it will be on this friday. unsure.gif

ohmy.gif You Skate?!

I like this show too new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (Arleen2112 @ Dec 6 2006, 09:22 AM)

ohmy.gif You Skate?!

No skating was on CBS and pre-empted Ghost Whisperer. Hopefully this friday will be a new episode and not a repeat again. unsure.gif

QUOTE (Ru5h F@n @ Dec 6 2006, 09:30 AM)

ohmy.gif You Skate?!

No skating was on CBS and pre-empted Ghost Whisperer. Hopefully this friday will be a new episode and not a repeat again. unsure.gif

Ah, I was wondering why I couldn't find it on tv last Friday!

Usually I'm involved in a weekly seminar on Friday nights between 7-9, so I generally miss it, which is a shame, as it's one of my favorite shows.

I love a lot of supernatural shows, especially Ghost Whisperer, Medium and Charmed was my favorite show on television before it ended.

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Dec 6 2006, 09:43 AM)

ohmy.gif You Skate?!

Usually I'm involved in a weekly seminar on Friday nights between 7-9, so I generally miss it, which is a shame, as it's one of my favorite shows.

I love a lot of supernatural shows, especially Ghost Whisperer, Medium and Charmed was my favorite show on television before it ended.

I watched Medium and Charmed once. Couldn't find them that interesting like Ghost Whisperer is. It has a sense of charm and wit to it that makes it so believable in a sense. Jennifer Love Hewitt is a natural in it. She makes the character lovable and realistic at the same time. unsure.gif

QUOTE (Ru5h F@n @ Dec 6 2006, 09:48 AM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Dec 6 2006, 09:43 AM)

ohmy.gif You Skate?!

I watched Medium and Charmed once. Couldn't find them that interesting like Ghost Whisperer is. It has a sense of charm and wit to it that makes it so believable in a sense. Jennifer Love Hewitt is a natural in it. She makes the character lovable and realistic at the same time. unsure.gif

Medium and Ghost Whisperer are different, but I find them both pretty equally enjoyable. Charmed again is different, but that was my favorite of them all. Charmed takes a little bit of time to get into though...

I love Ghost whisperer!!!

Medium never got into and really It's on at the same time as something else I watch so it goes down the tubes rofl3.gif

Charmed I used to watch it ... I've seen the first four seasons and then it changed times and stations on me and I couldn't find it and then I just lost interest in it...

And last friday I taped it (GW) but there was some election crap on instead I was so mad..... give it back to me and I will be happy!

and I did like the original cohost then the new one!!! I hate when the screw with a good thing!

Edited by chaotica

QUOTE (chaotica @ Dec 8 2006, 06:37 AM)
I love Ghost whisperer!!!

Medium never got into and really It's on at the same time as something else I watch so it goes down the tubes rofl3.gif

Charmed I used to watch it ... I've seen the first four seasons and then it changed times and stations on me and I couldn't find it and then I just lost interest in it...

And last friday I taped it (GW) but there was some election crap on instead I was so mad..... give it back to me and I will be happy!

and I did like the original cohost then the new one!!! I hate when the screw with a good thing!

Well I got bad news for you then. Ghost Whisperer will be again pre-empted tonight because of "Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer". Remember it's christmas time now so all the christmas movies will be on now. unsure.gif

Edited by Ru5h F@n