Rickyrob......

Mandalorian Hunter

QUOTE (Mandalorian Hunter @ Sep 9 2005, 06:37 PM)
Well, first part of the Manchester derby tomorrow!

You ready for it? I am, unless we lose 4-1 again ph34r.gif

City have a far better defence since Pearce has been in charge. Also, very difficult to beat....his record is 12 games unbeated stretching back to last season. The only defeat was his first game in charge against Spurs, and that was only to a goal late on.

I think City'll snatch a draw, but a win (if they manage to do it, their first at OT since 1974!) would just be fantastic

trink39.gif

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Sep 9 2005, 12:52 PM)
QUOTE (Mandalorian Hunter @ Sep 9 2005, 06:37 PM)
Well, first part of the Manchester derby tomorrow!

You ready for it? I am, unless we lose 4-1 again ph34r.gif

City have a far better defence since Pearce has been in charge. Also, very difficult to beat....his record is 12 games unbeated stretching back to last season. The only defeat was his first game in charge against Spurs, and that was only to a goal late on.

I think City'll snatch a draw, but a win (if they manage to do it, their first at OT since 1974!) would just be fantastic

trink39.gif

Ricky, this season, City, will be tougher to beat thn chelsea, but that's just my opinion.

Your defence is top quality, and i really wouldn't say a win for City at OT is impossible, should be a great game biggrin.gif

Good Luck trink39.gif

QUOTE (Mandalorian Hunter @ Sep 10 2005, 10:18 PM)
Damn, last ten minutes aswell!!!

A good game, fun to listen to in work!

So, when's the return fixture, and are you guys ready for the Champions League?

And ain't it good to have a nice friendly rivalry here?! laugh.gif

trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

...and Andy Cole nearly got a winner in injury time. wacko.gif

Alex Feguson said it was a ridiculous result (!?) I wonder what he would have called it if that shot from Cole had gone in unsure.gif

Derby matches are always difficult to call, and City have come away from OT with a point in three of the last four visits there.

Archived