Benefit show in NJ

wideanglewatcher

Hello Everyone,

My name is Rob from the Rush trib Hemispheres. On 9/24/05 at the phone booth in Sussex County NJ,we will host a benefit show on behalf of the vitims of hurricane Katrina.....we will be playing 4 hours of music that would make anold or a new fan happy.It's a good cause and we hope to raise some cash....with the size of the disaster...they will need all the help they can get.....i hope to see you there....i will post more details in a couple of days.....

Thanks,

Hemispheres

Rob

http://therushtribute.com

QUOTE (kbomb106 @ Sep 8 2005, 03:05 PM)
Why was I the only Rush fan in Sussex County when I lived there? After I move, it seems there are now more. Unfair!

I know a few in Sussex county. I'm in Morris - a happy neighbor. biggrin.gif

I can't believe it's on the 24th. I have a wet down at the fire house on the 24th. sad.gif

Best of luck, Rob.... and THANK YOU for doing such an awesome thing.

QUOTE (paganoman @ Sep 9 2005, 11:15 AM)
I know a few in Sussex county. I'm in Morris - a happy neighbor. biggrin.gif

I didn't really hang out with many people from Morris County, so I can't speak to that issue. The only 2 things that come to mind regarding Rush and Morris County are: 1. a pool hall (that no longer exists) had Moving Pictures in the jukebox about 10 years ago and 2. I tried to get a musician at the Thirsty Moose to play any Rush tune, but he declined, saying that he'd left his vice grips in the car. unsure.gif

QUOTE (kbomb106 @ Sep 9 2005, 03:57 PM)
QUOTE (paganoman @ Sep 9 2005, 11:15 AM)
I know a few in Sussex county.  I'm in Morris - a happy neighbor.  biggrin.gif

I didn't really hang out with many people from Morris County, so I can't speak to that issue. The only 2 things that come to mind regarding Rush and Morris County are: 1. a pool hall (that no longer exists) had Moving Pictures in the jukebox about 10 years ago and 2. I tried to get a musician at the Thirsty Moose to play any Rush tune, but he declined, saying that he'd left his vice grips in the car. unsure.gif

THE THIRSTY MOOSE!!! I know that place!! laugh.gif On Rt. 15.

Excellent steaks.

QUOTE (keenanj @ Sep 9 2005, 04:51 PM)
See you there... I am in Essex, but can get my butt there.

jpk

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (paganoman @ Sep 9 2005, 03:02 PM)
THE THIRSTY MOOSE!!! I know that place!! laugh.gif On Rt. 15.

Excellent steaks.

Absolutely! I hung out there all the time from the day I turned 21 until I moved away. I still always stop in there whenever I'm back in NJ. The Moose rules (although it's not as good since they changed management and painted it) and they just added a side patio. I haven't had a chance to sit outside there yet.

Archived