Rolling Stones

Cinderella

Whitesnake

Linkin Park

Alice Cooper

Van Halen

The ones you mentioned that i really like ^

Edited by Super25Smasher

Cheap Trick,The Who,Green Day,Helloween,Rush,Kiss,Deep Purple,Motley Crue,Led Zeppelin,Tom Petty and the Hb,Gamma Ray,Kix,Pearl Jam,AC/DC,The Clash,Pink Cream 69,Def Leppard,Nirvana,Metallica,Ramones,Mudhoney,The Offspring,Yes,Iron Maiden,Gun's in Roses,Twisted Sister,Slayer,Quiet Riot,Joan Jett and the Bh,Sex Pistols,Devo,Tesla,Alice In Chains,Agent Orange,Savtage,Aerosmith, Judas Priest,Heart,Europe,The Beatles,Rolling Stones,Everclear,Cinderella,Beastie Boys,Anthrax,Whitesnake,Linkin Park,Alice Cooper,Failsafe,Van Halen,Megadeth.

In this list, I'm a fan of Cheap Trick, Rush, Led Zeppelin, the Clash, Def Leppard, Iron Maiden, Joan Jett and the Blackhearts, Priest, Heart, Whitesnake, Alice Cooper, and Van Halen.

Does any like any bands in this list besides Rush?

Cheap Trick,The Who,Green Day,Helloween,Rush,Kiss,Deep Purple,Motley Crue,Led Zeppelin,Tom Petty and the Hb,Gamma Ray,Kix,Pearl Jam,AC/DC,The Clash,Pink Cream 69,Def Leppard,Nirvana,Metallica,Ramones,Mudhoney,The Offspring,Yes,Iron Maiden,Gun's in Roses,Twisted Sister,Slayer,Quiet Riot,Joan Jett and the Bh,Sex Pistols,Devo,Tesla,Alice In Chains,Agent Orange,Savtage,Aerosmith, Judas Priest,Heart,Europe,The Beatles,Rolling Stones,Everclear,Cinderella,Beastie Boys,Anthrax,Whitesnake,Linkin Park,Alice Cooper,Failsafe,Van Halen,Megadeth...

This list could change...

The ones I've highlighted I like. :)

• Like 1