Deadpool

Ancient Ways

MARVEL + DC = CASH CRAB CGI SHITE!!!!!!

When is "Aqua Man" coming out starring Brad Pitt????

Aqua Man will come out in 2018 and stars one of the guys from Game of Thrones who was banging the Khalessi

http://moviepilot.com/posts/3498590

I don't trust Jason Mamoa starring in a stand alone Aquaman movie. He really didn't do much in Game of Thrones besides look muscular and bang Khaleesi. The Conan the Barbarian remake he starred in was absolutely terrible.

I do agree with the article in stating that it'd likely be called something else besides "Aquaman"..."King of Atlantis" is likely and better.

I think the way Marvel has been using Hulk AFTER Ed Norton's "Incredible Hulk" is how Aquaman should be used in DC movies. That is, Hulk has been great in both Avengers movies + he'll be in Thor 3. Hulk doesn't need a solo movie to generate cash or to be popular. And neither does Aquaman.

My vote is for Vinnie Chase in Aquaman. Seems like a slam dunk

Don't know Vinnie Chase.

It's too late anyway as Momoa is already in Affleck vs Cavill and signed to do the other Aquaman appearances.

I take it you've never seen entourage. Vinnie Chase is a character in it that makes an Aquaman movie.

Nope, never seen it. Couldn't even tell you what genre it is. Only heard the title mentioned here and there.

MARVEL + DC = CASH CRAB CGI SHITE!!!!!!

When is "Aqua Man" coming out starring Brad Pitt????

Aqua Man will come out in 2018 and stars one of the guys from Game of Thrones who was banging the Khalessi

http://moviepilot.com/posts/3498590

I don't trust Jason Mamoa starring in a stand alone Aquaman movie. He really didn't do much in Game of Thrones besides look muscular and bang Khaleesi. The Conan the Barbarian remake he starred in was absolutely terrible.

I do agree with the article in stating that it'd likely be called something else besides "Aquaman"..."King of Atlantis" is likely and better.

I think the way Marvel has been using Hulk AFTER Ed Norton's "Incredible Hulk" is how Aquaman should be used in DC movies. That is, Hulk has been great in both Avengers movies + he'll be in Thor 3. Hulk doesn't need a solo movie to generate cash or to be popular. And neither does Aquaman.

My vote is for Vinnie Chase in Aquaman. Seems like a slam dunk

Don't know Vinnie Chase.

It's too late anyway as Momoa is already in Affleck vs Cavill and signed to do the other Aquaman appearances.

I take it you've never seen entourage. Vinnie Chase is a character in it that makes an Aquaman movie.

After that horrible trainwreck of an Entourage movie, Vinnie Chase may not get another acting job

Anyone care to comment on Colossus' depiction in this?

Was he simply CGI crap (with virtually no character development) like he was in X-Men 3?

And before anyone says "Just go watch it", I can't as it's not hit these shores yet...and it could be several months or even next year until it does.