Happy Birthday Johnny Blaze AKA Kwai Chang Caine (and Andy)

treeduck

Happy Belated Birthday, JB!! :cheerleader: :cheerleader: I always enjoy reading your movie postings!

:cheers: Thank you :blaze:

Stay tuned in Video Vertigo then because it won't be long before I rip some flick or actor to shreds. ;)

Funnily, I just ripped a Bond flick yesterday and that little Anakin kid from Phantom Menace about 5 minutes ago

Happy Belated Birthday, JB!! :cheerleader: :cheerleader: I always enjoy reading your movie postings!

Stay tuned in Video Vertigo then because it won't be long before I rip some flick or actor to shreds. ;)

Funnily, I just ripped a Bond flick yesterday and that little Anakin kid from Phantom Menace about 5 minutes ago

Which Bond flick?

Which Bond flick?

Die Another Day. And a few days before that was the dumb oil one.

Which Bond flick?

Yeah you said in the other thread, I thought it might be another one. Are you going to watch The Man with the Golden Gun?

Which Bond flick?

Yeah you said in the other thread, I thought it might be another one. Are you going to watch The Man with the Golden Gun?

If it's in my DVD shop, yeah. However, there are several films that inexplicably aren't there. One in particular that I'm dying to watch but they don't have is The Road with Viggo

Which Bond flick?

If it's in my DVD shop, yeah. However, there are several films that inexplicably aren't there. One in particular that I'm dying to watch but they don't have is The Road with Viggo

Is that the Cormac McCarthy one? I think I saw that.

Which Bond flick?

Yeah. Heard it was good. Viggo seems suited for that kind of role.

Which Bond flick?

Yeah. Heard it was good. Viggo seems suited for that kind of role.

I can't remember if it was any good or not.