Lets build a list of albums for vacation use !

djflex

Summer drinking by the pool always entails some Porcupine Tree (On the Sunday of Life...Stars Die, or Voyage 34) , and some VERY obscure King Crimson! (like Larks Tongue in Aspic, or Starless and Bible Black)

A mix of Yes "epics" is always on deck for those kinds of days as well...Awaken, Close to the Edge, Gates of Delirium, Tales from Topographic Oceans...the long stuff that you can't normally listen to on a drive to the grocery store!

If I'm in South Florida, (i.e. The Keys, for scuba purposes) Usually something stupid like Jimmy Buffett, or some of the stuff I've accumulated from over the years of local artists that are down there (mostly acoustic guitar and piano people...a few that I've jammed with on occasion) Lenore Troia and Howard Livingston are two that I have on my iPod that are fun!

Plane rides are usually good with older Dream Theatre, Liquid Tension Experiment and Transatlantic (not sure why I like that kind of stuff on a plane)

But there's like almost 800 albums and more than 10,000 songs on my iPod...so if the spirit moves me, I can listen to most anything in my collection on a whim...but this is my usual stuff when I'm chillin'!