Used Drumsticks from Neil ... photos needed!

PeartDrumsticks

Hello All!

Some of you on here might remember me, the new folks will find out ... I'm Michael from www.neilpeartdrumsticks.com I've been a bit inactive on the forums for the last couple years due to health and time constraints. Got a little behind on updating the site but, have recently got it up to date for the most part.

I am still in need of assistance though with updating the FAN GALLERY, a page featuring fans who have been given used drumsticks from Neil by way of signs or any other means. If you'll check out the FAN GALLERY you'll get an idea of the type of photos I am looking for from fans. I realize some of you may not have your signs anymore and can understand that. A replica sign on a small 8x10 sheet is acceptable as you can find examples on the FAN GALLERY page of such replicated signs by individuals.

I also realize that Lorne Wheaton is coming to the front row at the end of R40 shows and handing out several used sticks ... please do submit a photo of yourself in that case as well.

Please feel free to contact me at michael747@neilpeartdrumsticks.com for submission information.

For reason to substantiate proof, I do need a semi-closeup photo of the stick(s) with the NP showing and your ticket stub along with the photo you desire to be posted in the FAN GALLERY.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I'm looking forward to adding more members to Bubba's Stick Club! :-)

RUSH On!

-Michael

• Like 1