Caress of Steel. Will they finally play something off of it?

I still think a first half of By-Tor/second half of The Necromancer type of medley would be an amazing way to get something off of both those albums, but I'm realistic. It won't happen.

This would be the best (and most likely) scenario for them playing a song off CoS. By-Tor is a huge fan favorite and it could segue into the final part of The Necromancer quite easily. Two albums in one song, and finally satisfies everyone who's wanted something from CoS since 1981 besides the brief Bastille Day section from 2004.

I think your idea would be amazing.

I personally love the Necromancer, the middle portion kicks some serious ass, and the end portion wraps the song up nicely, I've always thought of it as kind of soothing, especially after the hardcore frenetic middle.

They'd have to turn up the volume if they played the middle, for sure. Alexs' guitar sounds like a beast.

Panacea, Bacchus, The Fountain would be tremendous. Panacea vocals are realistic, some of the rest may need instrumental or snips of sampling....with video accompaniment....