Let's get everyone to a show

Hi. We had to revamp the gofund project for legal reasons. We now have a FB group where people can post direct. Or I can post for them. We can't collect the money and distribute it because we would need to become a non-profit and there is no time for that. Now we are letting people ask direct, and people who donate will know where their money is going. It is the only way. So let me know if you want to post there, or you want to be unknown and have me post for you. I can also help with setting up gofunds. https://www.facebook.com/groups/906624509390139/

Whatever happened with this?

We are still going with it. People join every day. And some that would not have gotten to shows are going. Each person tells their own story, and can make their own gofundme account. All put in one group. None of the money goes through us. This is just about getting people that can't go to get there. So I am going ahead with it. And will run it till the end of the tour.

And all money raised from the previous will be distributed equally among all that need unless donors want it to go to a specific person.