The Official - Is This It ? - Thread

I want to start a discussion....Without the influences and ramblings of ...

Ray Daniels or John Good.....or any other 'insider' speculating fool.

I know we have all but exhausted the current feel that we're getting from Alex, Neil and Geddy...

Nobody knows...What the future holds...Although, we can't help but wonder.

Once the Tour gets up to speed we may get some more hints and tells, from the band, of what's really going to happen post August 1st.

I do believe that the 'collective' that is RUSH, will probably never announce a Farewell Tour...and I like that approach.... So, the definitive answer to 'Is this it?'...Can not be answered.

Rumors are ....well, only rumors. But we, as dedicated fans, can speculate all we want to what level of retirement, future recordings and touring Rush will do.....if any.

I think this topic is already a dead horse. Why resurrect a dead horse?? To flog it some more?

I would have to agree. We don't know anything new, so there's not really much of anything else to add.

• Like 1

I think this topic is already a dead horse. Why resurrect a dead horse?? To flog it some more?

Yeah...That's pretty much the reason...

I guess we can just talk about the set list til May...

Or maybe which drum or bass strings will be used...

Wait...let's chat about what song we hate...

Yes, I agree, the topic has been beaten and dragged around...but whether we like to talk about or not...

Rush's impending retirement or at least probable lengthy hiatus is not going away.

Good point.

I do believe the poll thread ran its course, while the other threads veered off course.

There were some interesting views and discussion in each thread, on what direction the band might take after this Tour.

I guess this thread would serve better after the August 1st show in Los Angeles. Or even 2 yrs from now.

Edited by WIDE-ANGLE WATCHER