Carl Orff's Carmina Burana and Fly By Night!

losingit2k

Well the connection I clearly see is "ME" in the front row Sporting my Fly By Night Shirt in rehearsal!

The choir I sing with is currently rehearsing Carmina Burana for a concert in May. Perhaps I should invest in a Fly by Night T-shirt.

• Like 2

Well the connection I clearly see is "ME" in the front row Sporting my Fly By Night Shirt in rehearsal!

The choir I sing with is currently rehearsing Carmina Burana for a concert in May. Perhaps I should invest in a Fly by Night T-shirt.

They always make rehearsals so much better. Actually members of my choir are always shocked when I'm not wearing some kind of a RUSH shirt.

• Like 2

The first time I saw Carmina Burana performed by the San Francisco Symphony (I've seen it twice now, so far) it brought tears to my eyes. They had a chorus of 50 men, 50 women, and 50 children singing. It was amazing.
  • Like 1

Awesomeness... :cheers:
  • Like 1

The first time I saw Carmina Burana performed by the San Francisco Symphony (I've seen it twice now, so far) it brought tears to my eyes. They had a chorus of 50 men, 50 women, and 50 children singing. It was amazing.

Yeah we're doing it with a Girls choir this time out. We had our first show last night and it was pretty damn powerful.

• Like 1