The TICK Project

Mike2112

Last I saw Tick he was curled up in the fetal position crying in the corner because he only had 245 likes for his posts. Please go to this link and like his post so that his self esteem increases. I am very worried about him. :LOL:

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/89666-what-in-the-hell-is-wrong-with-this-board-and-this-world-in-general-im-mean-seriously/

• Like 3

If I were tick, I would feel sad and pathetic for getting likes I really didn't earn or deserve.

But your not, and I don't!

:atickhum:

• Like 9

If I were tick, I would feel sad and pathetic for getting likes I really didn't earn or deserve.

But you really should! :LOL:

Can someone please close this thread? It really offends me.... ducky - do your worst :LMAO:

• Like 1

Can someone please close this thread? It really offends me.... ducky - do your worst :LMAO:

Oh Tick is no harm he's just in a feisty mood today. He's full of Tick-energy!

• Like 2

Now I'm really offended! Are you saying I don't have what it takes to get a thread closed?

• Like 4

Now I'm really offended! Are you saying I don't have what it takes to get a thread closed?

:LOL:

I did that by accident yesterday. I posted a random tart pic and all hell broke loose! :ph34r: :smoke:

• Like 2

I haven't see anything that would make me think you could :D

Prove it!

Prove it!

Like God, some things must be taken on faith.

• Like 3

Prove it!

Like God, some things must be taken on faith.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/87183/faith-o.gif

• Like 2

This is the most fun I have had on the board in years! I might even say its excellent!

:ebert:

• Like 8

Maybe if Tick made better posts he would have more likes?

:huh:

And yes, I am 6000+ better than Tick.

Yeah, but sadly you are -1,300 a lesser entity than the mighty Treeduck

• Like 1

Maybe if Tick made better posts he would have more likes?

:huh:

And yes, I am 6000+ better than Tick.

Yeah, but sadly you are -1,300 a lesser entity than the mighty Treeduck

But where does he rank when measured against DickTree?

• Like 3

LIX gets really butt hurt when people inflate their post count with spam, or get likes that in his opinion they dont deserve

http://troll.me/images/tommy-pickles/you-seem-butthurt-need-a-hug.jpg

I did that by accident yesterday. I posted a random tart pic and all hell broke loose! :ph34r: :smoke:

Should have added a fishing pole!! :laughing guy: :P

• Like 1

Should have added a fishing pole!! :laughing guy: :P

• Like 1