Looking forward to a Krushing evening this Saturday!

Empty Mindless Spectre

Can't wait for KennyLee's band Krush this Saturday night at JB McGinnes Pub in New Castle, DE. It's a good location, only an hour drive from Philly or Baltimore, and only a mile or two off of I-95. Anyone interested can copy and paste the address below to see the location in Google Maps. Just a quick heads up though… the pub is located on DE Route 141 (Basin Rd) NOT Rt 202 as Google maps may show depending on how far you zoom out.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/J+B+McGinnes+Pub+%26+Grille/@39.67368,-75.586872,14z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x89c703bcc9690ee3:0x252fa4af14d358fe

Hope to see you all there, it's going to be a fun night of great RUSH music played by arguably the best Rush tribute band in North America!

:haz: :haz: :haz:

• Like 1

Thanks so much for coming out EMS! Not the turnout we were hoping for (summertime kills Delaware cause of the beaches) but the RIGHT people showed up! Tons of fun and I really am glad you came out. I enjoyed meeting you! Edited by KennyLee
  • Like 1

Thanks so much for coming out EMS! Not the turnout we were hoping for (summertime kills Delaware cause of the beaches) but the RIGHT people showed up! Tons of fun and I really am glad you came out. I enjoyed meeting you!

Likewise Kenny Lee! They all missed a helluva show, that's all I can say. I was really surprised you guys played Natural Science so early as I didn't see any possible way to top that, but you guys did top it with Xanadu! I was pretty blown away by how close to flawlessly you guys nailed it! I really loved your setlist choices. The Enemy Within, Vital Signs, Witch Hunt, By-Tor, etc, etc, etc etc. Please pass along to your guitar player and drummer how great I thought all 3 of you guys played, as individuals as well as together with chemistry. I really mean that very sincerely. I feel extremely lucky to have such a great Rush band so close to home, and I can't wait to see you guys again.

• Like 2

Thanks so much for coming out EMS! Not the turnout we were hoping for (summertime kills Delaware cause of the beaches) but the RIGHT people showed up! Tons of fun and I really am glad you came out. I enjoyed meeting you!

Likewise Kenny Lee! They all missed a helluva show, that's all I can say. I was really surprised you guys played Natural Science so early as I didn't see any possible way to top that, but you guys did top it with Xanadu! I was pretty blown away by how close to flawlessly you guys nailed it! I really loved your setlist choices. The Enemy Within, Vital Signs, Witch Hunt, By-Tor, etc, etc, etc etc. Please pass along to your guitar player and drummer how great I thought all 3 of you guys played, as individuals as well as together with chemistry. I really mean that very sincerely. I feel extremely lucky to have such a great Rush band so close to home, and I can't wait to see you guys again.

I will and, again, thank you so much!