The Clowney Show—Official 2014 NFL Draft Thread

Straight from the Gotham Hotel in NYC, the 1967 NFL Draft Board Room.....(chalkboard, that is).....Commissioner Pete Rozelle informs the Nation of each exciting draft pick.

http://media.jsonline.com/images/28007144_rozelle_draft.jpg

Bob Griese

Cleveland will trade #4 for #3, #26, and #35 for the right to pick Sammy Watkins.

Ok I'm ready! I'm in favourite comfy chair, wrapped in my SAINTS poncho, with my favourite snacks and drinks, enough to last me right through 32 picks!

:D-13:

Goodell is letting the Saints pick this year?

You must have really enjoyed the year Ditka traded your whole draft for Ricky Williams...

Ok I'm ready! I'm in favourite comfy chair, wrapped in my SAINTS poncho, with my favourite snacks and drinks, enough to last me right through 32 picks!

You must have really enjoyed the year Ditka traded your whole draft for Ricky Williams...

I think I had to buy a new TV the next day...or the next day i felt like watching it again!

• Like 1

I think I had to buy a new TV the next day...or the next day i felt like watching it again!

I think Ditka was at the point in his career where he didn't want to work any more and just said f*** it...

I think Ditka was at the point in his career where he didn't want to work any more and just said f*** it...

And he instantly became the "Coach" we see on ESPN every week...

He's really always been a caricature.

He's really always been a caricature.

Aye.