FINALLY Geddy at BlueJays game

chemistry

My first Rush concert was May of last year. I really just recently got into them. I know. Late bloomer. But I took in 5 concerts on the clockwork tour and hopefully funds permitting, a lot more on the next (hopefully next spring/summer) tour.

Geddy has no time for baseball games. He has to get down to the business of touring again. Vacation time is over. ;)

I want a new record before touring again, they can do better than CA. So take your time and if it takes 2 years to make another hemispheres, i'll wait...

• Like 1

Geddy has no time for baseball games. He has to get down to the business of touring again. Vacation time is over. ;)

I want a new record before touring again, they can do better than CA. So take your time and if it takes 2 years to make another hemispheres, i'll wait...

I want the opposite. The LAST thing I want is for half the show to be dedicated to their new album, especially for an anniversary tour
  • Like 2

I want the opposite. The LAST thing I want is for half the show to be dedicated to their new album, especially for an anniversary tour

Right. Tour first. Epic album later.

• Like 1

Well i was dreaming, no epic anymore, sadly, but is it official that they will do this anniversary tour?

Well i was dreaming, no epic anymore, sadly, but is it official that they will do this anniversary tour?

Not "official" official, but it's been mentioned by the band on more than one occasion
  • Like 1

Not "official" official, but it's been mentioned by the band on more than one occasion

It's been mentioned by Alex, and we all know how reliable his word is.

• Like 1

At this point,

I ill take touring over an album. :codger: :haz: :rush:

• Like 1

I think they still have it in them, but they may not have it in them to make the effort they once did to create one.

It's been mentioned by Alex, and we all know how reliable his word is.

I think Ged has mentioned it a couple times as well

Maybe we'll get a couple of new songs like they did with CA and tour with them. I'd be happy with that. :) Edited by EagleMoon
  • Like 2