QUICK!! GO TO TREEDUCK'S PROFILE PAGE

Nate2112

That's a good idea. Today I will scope and snoop.

I've been scoping a few profiles out myself, like Janie's, I know she's a few years younger than me but it was kind of shocking to see her age in actual black and white numbers, 41, I remember when she was a mere thirtyish whippersnapper! :codger: :o :o :o

• Like 1

You know what I hate? When you accidentally click on someone's profile and you know they're on the other side going, "What are THEY doing checking out my profile?"

I have done this on some occasions - totally hit the wrong area and bam! I'm in someone's profile..! :o

I'm awfully sorry - it's not intentional. :hug2:

I wouldn't worry about that.

Anyone should feel honoured by a profile view from Janie or Bbyatca :) :hi:

I'm going to go spy on a whole lot of you people then! See what you have in your profile. Mine isn't filled out at all.

ETA: I scoped out a whole lot of you and most everyone had their profile page filled out. The pressure was on and I filled in some of mine too. Quite a few of us have similar interests (beyond the obvious). Plus, it was interesting to see the same avatars pop up in all y'alls friends list.

She did too..! :o

:hi:

:LOL: Yep! I looked at probably 20. I had fun spying.

I've been scoping a few profiles out myself, like Janie's, I know she's a few years younger than me but it was kind of shocking to see her age in actual black and white numbers, 41, I remember when she was a mere thirtyish whippersnapper! :codger: :o :o :o

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/disappointment.gif

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/disappointment.gif

http://media3.giphy.com/media/cDJUOBIIUWxMI/giphy.gif

Yeah, I snooped on Janie too. She was born two months after I graduated from high school. :eh:

Yeah, I snooped on Janie too. She was born two months after I graduated from high school. :eh:

Of course 41 isn't really old at all, it's just a baby nowadays and Janie is still young and vital! :smoke:

As for you well you're just getting started yourself! :givebeer:

Of course 41 isn't really old at all, it's just a baby nowadays and Janie is still young and vital! :smoke:

:eh:

:LOL:

:eh:

:d13: