Assault on Precinct 13

Freedom_Fighter

I just saw this movie a couple days ago. what did you guys all think of it?

personally, i saw the commercial for it and thought it looked flippin awesome, but the movie didn't quite live up to my expectations. the action just seemed really slow i thought. there a lot of really cool deaths, but you can only see people get shot through the head a certain amount of times before it starts to get old. and as far as the gunfighting goes, it was sort of lame. i mean, it was just a bunch of shooting at each other with almost nobody ever getting shot. seriously, like that scene inside the precinct when they set it on fire and started shooting at them, those four or five guys right out there in the open, in real life they would have probably all been cut down, but no bishop and the ethan hawk character didn't look like they hit a single one of them. believe me i love a good gunfight as much as the next guy, but gunfighting scenes just aren't appealing when nobody gets hurt. still, this really wasn't a bad movie, it just wasn't as flippin awsome as i expected. it was a decent movie, one i'd probably watch again if it was on tv or something, but not one i would want to buy.

Edited by Freedom_Fighter