I have yet another game!

yyz211282

double agent?

Maybe I should explain. The guy on the bottom is a famous historical figure. He is represented in the picture on the top as the guy on the right explaining his position on certain matters. The song title I'm thinking of is from that picture on the top, but I added the second picture so people would know the person to whom I am referring.

double agent?

Maybe I should explain. The guy on the bottom is a famous historical figure. He is represented in the picture on the top as the guy on the right explaining his position on certain matters. The song title I'm thinking of is from that picture on the top, but I added the second picture so people would know the person to whom I am referring.

it kinda looks like martin luther...but the 16th century guy

uhh...what album?

• Like 2

double agent?

uhh...what album?

It is, when he is talking to the cardinal about the fallacy of the pope or something.

Not real sure the direction here.

Cinderella Man?

• Like 2

double agent?

uhh...what album?

It is, when he is talking to the cardinal about the fallacy of the pope or something.

Cinderella Man?

Wrong on the song, but exactly right on the situation. There is a word that describes that action (a catholic arguing for the fallacy of the pope) and that word is a Rush song.

double agent?

uhh...what album?

Cinderella Man?

Wrong on the song, but exactly right on the situation. There is a word that describes that action (a catholic arguing for the fallacy of the pope) and that word is a Rush song.

so can you hint me the album? :16ton:

double agent?

uhh...what album?

Cinderella Man?

RTB

double agent?

uhh...what album?

Cinderella Man?

RTB

heresy?

• Like 2

double agent?

uhh...what album?

Cinderella Man?

RTB

heresy?

Yup!

• Like 1

:haz: FINALLY!!! :haz:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/33/Working_man-obrero.jpg

EASY ONE FOR A THANKS

Edited by yyz211282