Rush Tribute in Cleveland, OH 1-11-14

Distant Signals

Posting to let people know about my Rush tribute band will be performing in Cleveland, OH on Saturday Jan 11th at Brother's Lounge.

Details can be found here. www.distantsignals.net/next-show.html

Over 3 hours of Rush music. Stage theatrics, props, costumes, video images, lasers, fog/haze This is a full production event. It will also be video taped in HD.

Don't miss it!!!

These guys really do a great job playing Rush music from all eras. I wish I could go, but I will be skiing UP north. They are very entertaining, it is kinda wierd to hear the songs played so well from someone else. Truly an amazing cover band with lots of talent. They throw in a few songs you'll never hear Rush play again. I saw them the night before Rush played the Cleveland show in October 2012 at a place called Lounge 21 for only 5 bucks!!! Where else can you drink a pitcher of beer with your friends and rock out to Rush music (better than watching a video for sure). If you like the keyboard era of Rush (umm, who doesn't?), you'll love the sounds these guys create. The singer is really Ged-like vocally as well. The drummer was nutso and a pleasure to watch up so close. It was facinating to see the bass/guitar fretwork just a few feet from your face. Seeing them was a great way to spend a night partying in Downtown Cleveland. I wonder if they will have some Clockwork Angels tunes up their sleeve? :rush:
  • Like 1

Thank you for the kind word vptrls. Alot has changed (and improved) since October 2012, and we have gotten even BETTER since then.

The singer is ged-like vocally and appearance wise. The drummer and bassist are new and offer a better show experience that blends with the entire band.

We have pre-sale tickets for $5, but the door fee is $10 (still quite a bargain for over 3 hours of Rush music with a couple cold ones)

Yes we do cover the "synth era" with SEVERAL songs that you wouldn't expect to hear and a few that Rush themselves haven't play since the 80's

And yes, we have some Clockwork Angels up our sleeves!!!!

Edited by RUSH-2112

Not from Cleveland but lived there for three years, and loved it. Cleveland rocks indeed. I still have friends there, and if I was still single, I'd make the drive from Baltimore.

Thank you for the kind word vptrls. Alot has changed (and improved) since October 2012, and we have gotten even BETTER since then.

The singer is ged-like vocally and appearance wise. The drummer and bassist are new and offer a better show experience that blends with the entire band.

We have pre-sale tickets for $5, but the door fee is $10 (still quite a bargain for over 3 hours of Rush music with a couple cold ones)

Yes we do cover the "synth era" with SEVERAL songs that you wouldn't expect to hear and a few that Rush themselves haven't play since the 80's

And yes, we have some Clockwork Angels up our sleeves!!!!

You got that right!!! The last time I saw Distant Signals (Hard Rock in Pgh) was probably the best I'd ever seen them play. Nice long sets with lots of unexpected song choices. Excellent! Looking forward to a fun night out with some live Rush. :)

It was an EPIC event. Over 200 crazy Rush fans packed Brothers Lounge. Our facebook wall has gone VIRAL with an overwhelming outpouring of posts, tags, and likes, pictures and videos. If anyone from this site attended, speak up!!! Edited by RUSH-2112