Arrow

cfmoran13

So, I was wondering if there is anyone out there watching this show. I feel they're doing a really good jub of making an un-super hero super hero show that someone who doesn't read comic books can enjoy. My wife doesn't do comic books and she loves the show. I suppose seeing Amwell's abs every show helps in that department. But, while it has some Smallville-type elements to attract the younger crowd, the grittiness of is should appeal to fans of super hero movies like Nolan's Batman flicks. For me, as a comics fan, I also love the little DC nuggets they throw in on a fairly regular basis. It adds another fun element to the show. Last night, I was able to catch up with the first 3 episodes of this second season. Good stuff! Anyone else?

I think the show keeps getting better. They create new elements for the show and use them to pretty awesome effect. Green Arrow's genesis is more interesting than a lot of other characters because what he ends up as, at least in the comics, is drastically different than what is presented on the show.