Agora Ballroom on iTunes

WavesandWindows

I just found Live at Agora Ballroom on iTunes. I was surprised to find this on iTunes, who don't have any album pre-Presto for individual purchase, you'd have to buy the complete Mercury years to get Rush-Hokd Your Fire as a full album (with exception of 2112, thanks to 2112.5).

Anyway, has anyone else seen this? Is it worth the purchase of the whole album, or just Garden Road and Fancy Dancer?

Track listing:

Finding My Way

Best I Can

Need Some Love

In The End

Fancy Dancer

In The Mood

Bad Boy

Here Again

Working Man

Drum Solo

What You're Doing

Garden Road

Anthem

Beneath, Between and Behind

Fly By Night

This has been around for years as a bootleg called "Fifth Order of Angels"... It got an official (I.E legal) release a year or two ago called "ABC 1974"

Its a good listen, I'd get the whole thing and somewhat historical as it was one of the first few performances with Neil as the drummer.

Edited by The Owl

This has been around for years as a bootleg called "Fifth Order of Angels"... It got an official (I.E legal) release a year or two ago called "ABC 1974"

Its a good listen, I'd get the whole thing and somewhat historical as it was one of the first few performances with Neil as the drummer.

And don't forget "Bad Boy"!

It's an absolutely great sounding boot and a document of early Rush. As Owl mentions, this was recorded less than a month after Neil became a member.

12 days if we're going to be exact about it. And his first show is out there also (but doesn't sound as good.)

That first show sounds horrible but as a diehard Rush fan I can't bring myself to delete it from my computer.

It's not great for sure, but I've heard much worse. I once recorded over a 1984 New Haven Connecticut show that was loud, distorted and bass heavy to the point where you could barely hear vocals and the rest of the instruments. That's the only show I've ever dumped.

12 days if we're going to be exact about it. And his first show is out there also (but doesn't sound as good.)

That first show sounds horrible but as a diehard Rush fan I can't bring myself to delete it from my computer.

It's not great for sure, but I've heard much worse. I once recorded over a 1984 New Haven Connecticut show that was loud, distorted and bass heavy to the point where you could barely hear vocals and the rest of the instruments. That's the only show I've ever dumped.

One of the last with Roth?!?

???

???

No idea what I was thinking. None.