And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

What, where, oh, me, Lookout. Lookout of the Yard.

Detective inspector! :bitchslap:

Possibly... but I may be Superintendent Gaskell of the Vice Squad.

None of your smart answers... you think you're so clever. Well, I'm Dim. :codger:

sheep are very dim. Once they get an idea in their heads, there's no shifting it

I want to have Racquel Welch dropped on top of me. :baabaa: :drool: :baabaa:

That's right. Just for the hour. Only I aint gonna pay more'n a fiver cos it aint worth it.

Now, are you telling me that's not worth twenty shekels? :wtf:

the longer you leave it...the more you have to pay

Oh, all right! Well, can I borrow one for the weekend? :ph34r:

Oh, right away sport. Right away... you know... I haven't had it for weeks... :drool:

Bream! Where do I get a bream this time of year? You bloody choosy Eskimo pests. :rage:

Wouldn't you like to know? It was a lovely little fish...And it went wherever I did go.

Well, I don't know about that, but it's bleeding damp. :|

Now if we lived in Rhodesia there'd be someone to mop that up for you.

I'm prepared to negotiate a forty-pence deal. :no: 10p and a kiss.

None of your smart answers... you think you're so clever. Well, I'm Dim. :codger:

sheep are very dim. Once they get an idea in their heads, there's no shifting it

That's right. Just for the hour. Only I aint gonna pay more'n a fiver cos it aint worth it.

Oh, right away sport. Right away... you know... I haven't had it for weeks... :drool:

Bream! Where do I get a bream this time of year? You bloody choosy Eskimo pests. :rage:

Wouldn't you like to know? It was a lovely little fish...And it went wherever I did go.

The Rush Forum have offered me the sum of forty pence to read the credits of this thread. Personally I thought they should have held out for the full seventy-five, but the RF have explained to me about their financial difficulties and ... er ... I decided to accept the reduced offer
  • Like 1

The Rush Forum have offered me the sum of forty pence to read the credits of this thread. Personally I thought they should have held out for the full seventy-five, but the RF have explained to me about their financial difficulties and ... er ... I decided to accept the reduced offer

There they go, the credits of the year. Credits that you and the Society voted as the credits that brought the most credit to the Society. Sadly, the man who designed them cannot be with us tonight, as he is at home asleep, but we are going to wake him up and tell him the good news.

There they go, the credits of the year. Credits that you and the Society voted as the credits that brought the most credit to the Society. Sadly, the man who designed them cannot be with us tonight, as he is at home asleep, but we are going to wake him up and tell him the good news.

Hello, sailor! :coy:

Well, no sir. I mean, apart from the Marines, they're all dead butch.

Well, no sir. I mean, apart from the Marines, they're all dead butch.

I've got your number ducky. You couldn't afford me, dear -Two-three- I'd scratch your eyes out.

Well, some of the wonderful behaviour that made the Fanshaw-Chumleighs the second Most Awful Family in Britain 1974. :atickhum:

Here! Don't you start doing a documentary on us, young man. :tsk:

• Like 2

Well, some of the wonderful behaviour that made the Fanshaw-Chumleighs the second Most Awful Family in Britain 1974. :atickhum:

There are other equally dangerous gangs - such as the baby snatchers. :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

There are other equally dangerous gangs - such as the baby snatchers. :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

Well, that's where we take a new baby out of a lady's tummy

It was Tidwell's idea, sir. :bitchslap:

The only trouble is, you gave me the idea before I'd given you the pound. And that's not good business.

The only trouble is, you gave me the idea before I'd given you the pound. And that's not good business.

Just because I have an idea it doesn't mean it's great. It could be lousy. :scared: :whipgirl: :scared:
  • Like 2

Just because I have an idea it doesn't mean it's great. It could be lousy. :scared: :whipgirl: :scared:

Well, er, this theory of yours seems to have hit the nail on the head.

Well done indeed, Julius Caesar, a smile, a conquest and a dagger up your strap. :madra:

Well done indeed, Julius Caesar, a smile, a conquest and a dagger up your strap. :madra:

Stwike him, Centuwion, vewy woughly!

:blink: That's a little bit too loud, sir. Can you say it just a little less loud than that?

:blink: That's a little bit too loud, sir. Can you say it just a little less loud than that?

Yes, I'm interested in shouting all right, by jove you certainly hit the nail on the head with that particular observation of yours then
  • Like 1

Yes, I'm interested in shouting all right, by jove you certainly hit the nail on the head with that particular observation of yours then

Good, good. You're very kind. A lot of people are far less understanding than you are. A lot of people take offense even when I talk to them. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-whacky109.gif Let alone when I specifically tell them about my being disturbing. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-whacky078.gif

Good, good. You're very kind. A lot of people are far less understanding than you are. A lot of people take offense even when I talk to them. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-whacky109.gif Let alone when I specifically tell them about my being disturbing. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-whacky078.gif

Well, there's the first result and the Silly Party has held Leicester. :clap:

You know, there are many people in the country today who, through no fault of their own, are sane. Some of them were born sane. Some of them became sane later in their lives. It is up to people like you and me who are out of our tiny little minds to try and help these people overcome their sanity.

You know, there are many people in the country today who, through no fault of their own, are sane. Some of them were born sane. Some of them became sane later in their lives. It is up to people like you and me who are out of our tiny little minds to try and help these people overcome their sanity.

Well yes damn it, it is to all intents and purposes the beginning of this year's Ideal Loon Exhibition, sponsored by the Daily Express. :chickendance: :nya nya: :tongue:

Well yes damn it, it is to all intents and purposes the beginning of this year's Ideal Loon Exhibition, sponsored by the Daily Express. :chickendance: nya%20nya.gif :tongue:

Our panel this evening... Gurt Svensson, the Swedish mammal abuser and part-time radiator. Dame Elsie Occluded, historian, wit, bon viveur, and rear half of the Johnson brothers...and Miles Yellowbird, up high in banana tree, the golfer and inventor of Catholicism.

Well yes damn it, it is to all intents and purposes the beginning of this year's Ideal Loon Exhibition, sponsored by the Daily Express. :chickendance: nya%20nya.gif :tongue:

Our panel this evening... Gurt Svensson, the Swedish mammal abuser and part-time radiator. Dame Elsie Occluded, historian, wit, bon viveur, and rear half of the Johnson brothers...and Miles Yellowbird, up high in banana tree, the golfer and inventor of Catholicism.

I've asked along a simply gorgeous little man I picked up outside the Odeon. :Alex:

I've asked along a simply gorgeous little man I picked up outside the Odeon. :Alex:

How could you do this to me, Vera ... after all we've been through? Dammit, I love you.