RushForum issues

circumstantial tree

I have the same problems as goose, along with the missing keystrokes still. I wish I knew why the new IE sucks so much more than IE 10. I thought MS was doing pretty good there for a while...

Yeah...the missing keystrokes was a drag. Firefox is running great, though.

Any news on IE's problems with this board? I'm still having a lot of troubles with posting. Although, I was able to type this entire post without missing characters, so that's something!

And I can use the Enter key!

Quotes still on'twrk thugh COME ON THIS S RIDILOUS

Those bloated signatures that some members insist on having cannot help loading times in the busier forum sections.

If you go to "Ignore Settings", there is a checkbox "Ignore all signatures when reading topics". Highly recommended.

Firefox has an extension called No Script, which can help speed up many sites as a side benefit to its goal of improved security. Basically you control what scripts can run for each web site. For example, I disallow Facebook and Google syndication scripts from executing here.

I often access the forum with a dialup connection, and it loads fairly quickly. I weed out all signatures, avatars, and 3rd party images. Those are the primary resource hogs (as well as being generally obnoxious).