Do YOU still listen to Heritage?

H. P. L.

Heritage aging  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Do you still listen to Heritage?

• Yeah, 6 times a day, it's a 70s prog fest and I can't get enough of it!! Now if only Steven Wilson had produced it...
    • Yes, I listen to it once a week, it's ok but I have sex three or four times a week so it's no big deal
    • Yes well, sometimes it pops up in the playlist and I don't skip it, specifically because I'm often driving the Transiberian Highway and I can't get distracted
    • Yes, I go searching for it in my CD pile and it's always under Vapor Trails
    • Well no, it's been a while but I might drag it out now, provided I can stop listening to Steven Wilson
    • No, it became very boring very fast, I don't miss it though. I miss the 12 $ I spent on it...
    • No, it was clear from the start it was a doomed experiment. I bought it for the band, but it's not coming out of the closet anytime soon...
    • No way, it's terrible, it's even worse than Vapor Trails, doesn't have the right to exist
    • NO F***ING WAY, PUNY OPETH, METAL TRAITORS, HULK SMASH HERITAGE!!! AAAAARRRGHH!!!!!
    • No, I hate it hate it hate it hate it, I so hate it, I hate it even more than my zilts
    • Geddy here: Martin kicks you a$$ so shut up and listen to it NOW!!!
    • Alex here: I played a solo for Porcupine Tree and so did Mikael so they're ok, I guess... now what's this Heritage thing?
    • Almighty Peart here: I miss Lopez as much as you do but still I'm the head honcho here so no point in debating it, go ride a bike or something and stop whining!