New guy here, RUSH in austin starting off tour, A+++++++++++++

Broon's bain

Hello RUSH fans, Im new so i hope you all will welcome me in, I saw my 12th RUSH show last night ROCKED HARD BTW

:chickendance: i know i spelled BANE wrong , Somebody eles had Broon;s Bane. I love the song and want it played loud when i kick the bucket. BTW did anyone also attend last night ?

• Like 1

Welcome!!!!!! Broon's Bane would be Killer as an intro to something. Can't believe the band hasn't figured this out yet:)

I wish they would play it after the trees again. They were so cool to meet in person. I miss them already. I hope they have safe travels always........... I hope im doing this right. My first forum post !!!!

For you ---- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFfPKb6IHs4

Edited by Broon's bain

:hi: Welcome! :hi:

Thanks so much. :pokercards: Roll the bones baby Keep rushin :syrinx: Edited by Broon's bain

Welcome! Rush on man! I was there last night, first time at the Erwin Center for a concert, forgot how small it is for an arena. Rush baby!

Rush on partner

, It was small for RUSH but the sound echoed off the walls with great magnitude indeed . Dont think Joan jett could fill row 23 . BTW i love that solo neil did with the robot on the screen with neils face added to the robot at the end. TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL..... BB