Quebec City Concert

upstateNYfan

yes, it's general admission et prepare to be standing the whole show, no seating, you buy a pass for every show. So run!

http://www.infofestival.com/

Wow, no seating at all? Hope the running shoes are handy!

:scared: :scared:

Considering Rush drew around 80,000 people when they played this festival about 3 years ago, you might as well get your ticket, and head to Quebec now to be safe :P

80K? Wow, that's a ton of people with no seats...better camp out if you want to be upfront!

RUDT - Can you clarify what is meant by, "you buy a pass for every show"? I bought two passes Saturday when they want on sale. A friend in Quebec told me that was good for the entire 10 days. I am only planning on going to RUSH, but do I have to get another pass for that particular show?

RUDT - Can you clarify what is meant by, "you buy a pass for every show"? I bought two passes Saturday when they want on sale. A friend in Quebec told me that was good for the entire 10 days. I am only planning on going to RUSH, but do I have to get another pass for that particular show?

Sorry, the pass is for "all shows", you don't need to buy another pass. Have fun to this great city of Quebec!