Miami Dolphins Head Coach Joe Philbin has announced that John Benton has been promoted to offensive line coach and Jack Bicknell Jr. has been named the team’s assistant offensive line coach.

“With the promotion of John Benton, along with the addition of Jack Bicknell Jr. we have two experienced football coaches who have an impressive history working with and developing quality offensive line units,” said Philbin. “They are both excellent teachers and are highly respected within the coaching community. Both coaches will be great assets to the Miami Dolphins organization.”

Benton originally joined the Dolphins as assistant offensive line coach, a position he was named to on January 29, 2014. He brings 27 years of coaching experience, which includes 17 years in the college ranks and 10 seasons as an NFL assistant, including the last eight seasons as the Houston Texans offensive line coach. While with the Texans, Benton’s offensive line was instrumental in establishing one of the NFL’s top ranked offensive attacks, setting franchise marks rushing yards (2,448) in 2011 and passing yards (4,654) and total offense (6,129 yards) in 2009. Behind All-Pro left tackle Duane Brown and All-Pro center Chris Meyers, Houston’s offensive line paved the way for the emergence of All-Pro running back Arian Foster, who became the 13th fastest player in NFL history to reach 5,000 career rushing yards. En route to 5,000 yards, Foster registered three consecutive 1,000-yard seasons (2010-12), a franchise record 25 career 100-yard regular season rushing games and he currently leads the AFC at 90.7 rushing yards per game since 2010.

Prior to joining the Texans in 2006, Benton spent two seasons (2004-05) with the St. Louis Rams, coaching an offensive line which was anchored by All-Pro left tackle Orlando Pace. In 2005, the Rams offensive line helped All-Pro running back Stephen Jackson rush for 1,046, the first 1,000 rushing season of his career.

Benton began his coaching career at Colorado State as a graduate assistant (1987-90) prior to accepting the position of offensive line coach at California University (Pa.) while also serving as the school’s recruiting coordinator (1990-94). Benton returned to Colorado State as the offensive line coach in 1995, a position he held until 2000, when he was named the school’s co-offensive coordinator from 2000-03.

Benton was a four-year starter as an offensive lineman at Colorado State (1983-86), and earned honorable mention All-WAC honors during his junior and senior seasons. He was named to the WAC’s All-Academic team as a senior in 1986. A native of Durango, Colorado, he and his wife, Nicole, have two daughters, Gabrielle and Paige.

Bicknell comes to Miami after spending the 2013 season as the offensive line coach for the Pittsburgh Steelers. While in Pittsburgh, Bicknell’s unit paved the way for running back Le’Veon Bell, who amassed 1,259 yards from scrimmage, the most by a Steelers rookie surpassing Franco Harris (1,235) and became just the third Pittsburgh rookie to amass over 1,000 yards from scrimmage. Bell also became the first Steelers rookie to rush for more than 100 yards in a regular season game since the 2004 season when he compiled 124 yards on 26 carries and one touchdown in a Week 16 victory at Green Bay.

Prior to joining the Steelers, Bicknell served as the offensive line coach for the Kansas City Chiefs in 2012 where he directed a unit that was instrumental in helping running back Jamaal Charles return to All-Pro form after a ACL injury cut short his 2011 season. Charles returned in 2012 and set career highs in carries (285) and rushing yards (1,509) en route to his second Pro Bowl selection at the conclusion of the season.

Bicknell began his NFL coaching career with the New York Giants in 2009 and was a member of a coaching staff that helped lead the franchise to its fourth Super Bowl title with a 21-17 victory over the New England Patriots on February 5, 2012. During the 2011 season, the Giants’ line anchored an offense that finished fifth in the NFL in passing while only allowing 28 sacks. During his tenure as the Giants offensive line coach, guards Chris Snee and Shaun O’Hara were selected to three straight Pro Bowls each (2009-11). Following his first season with New York, three offensive linemen (Snee, O’Hara and tackle David Diehl) were selected to the 2010 Pro Bowl, marking the first time since 1962 that three Giants from the same position group were selected to the Pro Bowl.

Before entering the NFL coaching ranks, Bicknell spent 24 seasons (1985-2008) coaching on the collegiate level, of which eight seasons were spent as the head coach at Louisiana Tech (1999-2006), where his 43 victories are still the third-most in school history. Following the 2001 season, he was named WAC Coach of the Year after leading the Bulldogs to a conference championship in its first year of membership. Bicknell also served as the Bulldogs’ offensive line coach from 1997-98.

Bicknell began his coaching career at his alma mater, Boston College, as a graduate assistant from 1985-86. Following his two seasons with the Eagles, Bicknell joined the staff at the University of New Hampshire in 1987 and spent 10 seasons with the Wildcats coaching the defensive line (1987-92) before moving to the offensive line (1993-96). Bicknell returned to Boston College in 2007 as the Eagles’ assistant head coach/offensive line coach for two seasons (2007-08) before joining the Giants in the NFL.

A three-year letter winner as an offensive lineman, Bicknell played collegiately for his father at Boston College from 1981-85 where he was the center for 1984 Heisman Trophy winning quarterback Doug Flutie. It was Bicknell who snapped the ball to Flutie on the final play of the Boston College/Miami game which led to one of the most memorable conclusions to a game in college football history. The Flutie ‘Hail Mary’ game-winning touchdown pass to wide receiver Gerald Phelan propelled the Eagles over the Miami Hurricanes in the Orange Bowl in 1984. In Bicknell’s final season at Boston College, he was honored with the Scanlon Award, the highest honor bestowed upon a Boston College football player, the Scarminach Award for athletic and academic excellence and the Dean’s Award in the school of education.

Bicknell comes from a family of coaches. His father, Jack, was the head coach at Boston College (1981-90) prior to becoming the head coach of the Barcelona Dragons (1991-03) of NFL Europe. His brother, Bob, has been an assistant coach at the collegiate and professional level since 1993 and in the NFL since 2007 where he been with three different teams including, Kansas City (2007-09), Buffalo (2010-12) and currently is the wide receiver coach in Philadelphia (2013-). Born in North Plainfield, New Jersey, Bicknell attended Orono (Maine) High School. He and his wife, Helen, have three children, John, Katelyn and Alyse.

http://www.miamidolp...a6-0c8ce4ca5ecc

I was just gonna post that!

So, what do you think? Any opinion? The hires seem solid to me...

But did Bicknell get fired by the Stillers?

Well it looks ok to me. I think he was fired by the Steelers not sure why, no info. He used to be starting center for Doug Flutie back in the 80's at Boston College

according to wiki.

I think getting rid of John Jerry was a good idea, that name reminds me too much of the other Jerry...

I wish Pouncey was less of a jerk, but he's the only OL I'd keep. What's available in free agency along the OL?

Well there's another Browns guy Alex Mack C, the Chiefs have three free agents Brandon Albert LT, Geoff Schwartz G and Jon Asamoah RG, The Raiders guy Jared Veldheer LT, Eugene Monroe LT, LT for the Bengals Anthony Collins, a center for the Packers Evan Dietrich-Smith, our RT Zach Strief, Travelle Wharton LG from the Panthers.

We don't need a center. I know Albert's a guy we were looking at last year but I'm not sure about any of these guys. I know the Chiefs and Bengals had pretty good OLs but I don't know much about the individuals. We could use an RT...I saw Strief get beat a few times this year, but what's your opinion of him? I'd rather spend the money on a LT but we need help at both positions, and we'd probably have to overpay for a LT more so than a RT..

I think Strief has a bad reputation with Saints fans for whatever reason but he's rated on one of those websites that count every snap and every play as one of the best right tackles in the NFL.

On this page I just looked up here's what they say about him on PFF:

Right Tackle: Zach Strief (NO)

While his run blocking might not be up there with what you might expect from a right tackle, Strief’s pass protection this season was the epitome of consistency only grading negatively twice — the playoff defeat to Seattle and in St Louis in Week 15 when he was flipped to left tackle mid-game to face off with Robert Quinn. An extremely good rebound season from Strief who graded negatively in five of his last six starts in an injury hit 2012 season.

Thanks. You guys had a tough schedule this year for OLers with the Niners, Seahawks, and Rams in addition to the division teams of which 2 of 3 are decent. It's way tougher than what we'll face as an OL most times.

Yeah we had our toughest schedule since about 1998 apparently and even some of the crapper teams like the Rams and the Bucs have scary defenses, then you have Arizona and the Panthers who have good defenses, the Jets have a tough D-line, the Bills have a decent defense too, even the Pats had a better defense than usual. Pretty much everybody except the Falcons who suck!

What about us? Not a great defense but a pretty good one...

Yeah they are solid too and when we played them everyone was calling the FIns a dangerous team because of the defense.

Like I said it's just the Clowns who had a swiss cheese defense. They may as well have got Samuel L Jackson out if the crowd to play linebacker, he'd probably be no worse than the scrubs they had out there.

He's a Clown fan?

Miami Dolphins Head Coach Joe Philbin has announced that John Benton has been promoted to offensive line coach and Jack Bicknell Jr. has been named the team’s assistant offensive line coach.

“With the promotion of John Benton, along with the addition of Jack Bicknell Jr. we have two experienced football coaches who have an impressive history working with and developing quality offensive line units,” said Philbin. “They are both excellent teachers and are highly respected within the coaching community. Both coaches will be great assets to the Miami Dolphins organization.”

Benton originally joined the Dolphins as assistant offensive line coach, a position he was named to on January 29, 2014. He brings 27 years of coaching experience, which includes 17 years in the college ranks and 10 seasons as an NFL assistant, including the last eight seasons as the Houston Texans offensive line coach. While with the Texans, Benton’s offensive line was instrumental in establishing one of the NFL’s top ranked offensive attacks, setting franchise marks rushing yards (2,448) in 2011 and passing yards (4,654) and total offense (6,129 yards) in 2009. Behind All-Pro left tackle Duane Brown and All-Pro center Chris Meyers, Houston’s offensive line paved the way for the emergence of All-Pro running back Arian Foster, who became the 13th fastest player in NFL history to reach 5,000 career rushing yards. En route to 5,000 yards, Foster registered three consecutive 1,000-yard seasons (2010-12), a franchise record 25 career 100-yard regular season rushing games and he currently leads the AFC at 90.7 rushing yards per game since 2010.

Prior to joining the Texans in 2006, Benton spent two seasons (2004-05) with the St. Louis Rams, coaching an offensive line which was anchored by All-Pro left tackle Orlando Pace. In 2005, the Rams offensive line helped All-Pro running back Stephen Jackson rush for 1,046, the first 1,000 rushing season of his career.

Benton began his coaching career at Colorado State as a graduate assistant (1987-90) prior to accepting the position of offensive line coach at California University (Pa.) while also serving as the school’s recruiting coordinator (1990-94). Benton returned to Colorado State as the offensive line coach in 1995, a position he held until 2000, when he was named the school’s co-offensive coordinator from 2000-03.

Benton was a four-year starter as an offensive lineman at Colorado State (1983-86), and earned honorable mention All-WAC honors during his junior and senior seasons. He was named to the WAC’s All-Academic team as a senior in 1986. A native of Durango, Colorado, he and his wife, Nicole, have two daughters, Gabrielle and Paige.

Bicknell comes to Miami after spending the 2013 season as the offensive line coach for the Pittsburgh Steelers. While in Pittsburgh, Bicknell’s unit paved the way for running back Le’Veon Bell, who amassed 1,259 yards from scrimmage, the most by a Steelers rookie surpassing Franco Harris (1,235) and became just the third Pittsburgh rookie to amass over 1,000 yards from scrimmage. Bell also became the first Steelers rookie to rush for more than 100 yards in a regular season game since the 2004 season when he compiled 124 yards on 26 carries and one touchdown in a Week 16 victory at Green Bay.

Prior to joining the Steelers, Bicknell served as the offensive line coach for the Kansas City Chiefs in 2012 where he directed a unit that was instrumental in helping running back Jamaal Charles return to All-Pro form after a ACL injury cut short his 2011 season. Charles returned in 2012 and set career highs in carries (285) and rushing yards (1,509) en route to his second Pro Bowl selection at the conclusion of the season.

Bicknell began his NFL coaching career with the New York Giants in 2009 and was a member of a coaching staff that helped lead the franchise to its fourth Super Bowl title with a 21-17 victory over the New England Patriots on February 5, 2012. During the 2011 season, the Giants’ line anchored an offense that finished fifth in the NFL in passing while only allowing 28 sacks. During his tenure as the Giants offensive line coach, guards Chris Snee and Shaun O’Hara were selected to three straight Pro Bowls each (2009-11). Following his first season with New York, three offensive linemen (Snee, O’Hara and tackle David Diehl) were selected to the 2010 Pro Bowl, marking the first time since 1962 that three Giants from the same position group were selected to the Pro Bowl.

Before entering the NFL coaching ranks, Bicknell spent 24 seasons (1985-2008) coaching on the collegiate level, of which eight seasons were spent as the head coach at Louisiana Tech (1999-2006), where his 43 victories are still the third-most in school history. Following the 2001 season, he was named WAC Coach of the Year after leading the Bulldogs to a conference championship in its first year of membership. Bicknell also served as the Bulldogs’ offensive line coach from 1997-98.

Bicknell began his coaching career at his alma mater, Boston College, as a graduate assistant from 1985-86. Following his two seasons with the Eagles, Bicknell joined the staff at the University of New Hampshire in 1987 and spent 10 seasons with the Wildcats coaching the defensive line (1987-92) before moving to the offensive line (1993-96). Bicknell returned to Boston College in 2007 as the Eagles’ assistant head coach/offensive line coach for two seasons (2007-08) before joining the Giants in the NFL.

A three-year letter winner as an offensive lineman, Bicknell played collegiately for his father at Boston College from 1981-85 where he was the center for 1984 Heisman Trophy winning quarterback Doug Flutie. It was Bicknell who snapped the ball to Flutie on the final play of the Boston College/Miami game which led to one of the most memorable conclusions to a game in college football history. The Flutie ‘Hail Mary’ game-winning touchdown pass to wide receiver Gerald Phelan propelled the Eagles over the Miami Hurricanes in the Orange Bowl in 1984. In Bicknell’s final season at Boston College, he was honored with the Scanlon Award, the highest honor bestowed upon a Boston College football player, the Scarminach Award for athletic and academic excellence and the Dean’s Award in the school of education.

Bicknell comes from a family of coaches. His father, Jack, was the head coach at Boston College (1981-90) prior to becoming the head coach of the Barcelona Dragons (1991-03) of NFL Europe. His brother, Bob, has been an assistant coach at the collegiate and professional level since 1993 and in the NFL since 2007 where he been with three different teams including, Kansas City (2007-09), Buffalo (2010-12) and currently is the wide receiver coach in Philadelphia (2013-). Born in North Plainfield, New Jersey, Bicknell attended Orono (Maine) High School. He and his wife, Helen, have three children, John, Katelyn and Alyse.

http://www.miamidolp...a6-0c8ce4ca5ecc

I was just gonna post that!

So, what do you think? Any opinion? The hires seem solid to me...

But did Bicknell get fired by the Stillers?

Well it looks ok to me. I think he was fired by the Steelers not sure why, no info. He used to be starting center for Doug Flutie back in the 80's at Boston College

according to wiki.

I think getting rid of John Jerry was a good idea, that name reminds me too much of the other Jerry...

I wish Pouncey was less of a jerk, but he's the only OL I'd keep. What's available in free agency along the OL?

Well there's another Browns guy Alex Mack C, the Chiefs have three free agents Brandon Albert LT, Geoff Schwartz G and Jon Asamoah RG, The Raiders guy Jared Veldheer LT, Eugene Monroe LT, LT for the Bengals Anthony Collins, a center for the Packers Evan Dietrich-Smith, our RT Zach Strief, Travelle Wharton LG from the Panthers.

We don't need a center. I know Albert's a guy we were looking at last year but I'm not sure about any of these guys. I know the Chiefs and Bengals had pretty good OLs but I don't know much about the individuals. We could use an RT...I saw Strief get beat a few times this year, but what's your opinion of him? I'd rather spend the money on a LT but we need help at both positions, and we'd probably have to overpay for a LT more so than a RT..

I think Strief has a bad reputation with Saints fans for whatever reason but he's rated on one of those websites that count every snap and every play as one of the best right tackles in the NFL.

On this page I just looked up here's what they say about him on PFF:

Right Tackle: Zach Strief (NO)

While his run blocking might not be up there with what you might expect from a right tackle, Strief’s pass protection this season was the epitome of consistency only grading negatively twice — the playoff defeat to Seattle and in St Louis in Week 15 when he was flipped to left tackle mid-game to face off with Robert Quinn. An extremely good rebound season from Strief who graded negatively in five of his last six starts in an injury hit 2012 season.

Thanks. You guys had a tough schedule this year for OLers with the Niners, Seahawks, and Rams in addition to the division teams of which 2 of 3 are decent. It's way tougher than what we'll face as an OL most times.

Yeah we had our toughest schedule since about 1998 apparently and even some of the crapper teams like the Rams and the Bucs have scary defenses, then you have Arizona and the Panthers who have good defenses, the Jets have a tough D-line, the Bills have a decent defense too, even the Pats had a better defense than usual. Pretty much everybody except the Falcons who suck!

What about us? Not a great defense but a pretty good one...

Yeah they are solid too and when we played them everyone was calling the FIns a dangerous team because of the defense.

Like I said it's just the Clowns who had a swiss cheese defense. They may as well have got Samuel L Jackson out if the crowd to play linebacker, he'd probably be no worse than the scrubs they had out there.

He's a Clown fan?

Yeah he was there, it was Thursday Night football in Atlanta and he appeared on the set with "Prime" and Rich and Michael Irvin, doing his Jules Winnfield thing as he told us what a big Clowns fan he is and how he's been a fan since the ice age!

I'll see if it's on youtube, I bet it is:

oh here it is:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-thursday-night-football/0ap2000000285625/Samuel-L-Jackson-prefers-the-clothes-line-tackle

Schefty just reported that the Fins just resigned Grimes. :clap: :clap: :clap: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Here's a synopsis of the free agency situation from the Dolphins' perspective. I think I'm going to go throw up now.

Estimated Cap Space: $34,611,214

Likely Cuts: LT Jonathan Martin

Should Re-sign: S Chris Clemons, DT Paul Soliai

New general manager Dennis Hickey hasn’t exactly inherited a great situation; then again, had it been a more appealing landing spot, someone with more experience would have gotten the job instead. Miami still has cap space after its spending spree last season, but it also has the league’s worst offensive line and problems at halfback, defensive tackle, and safety.

Rumors have suggested that Miami might look to get rid of some of Jeff Ireland’s mistakes, but that doesn’t seem likely given the financial cost of making those kinds of moves. In fact, it’s probably impossible. Wide receiver Mike Wallace already costs $17.3 million on this year’s cap, but if the Dolphins cut or traded Wallace, he would be responsible for $23.8 million in dead money. Philip Wheeler costs $6.4 million to keep and $10.6 million to dump. And 2013 third overall pick Dion Jordan, who probably won’t start this year, would cost the team more than $16 million in dead money if he were traded as opposed to $4.7 million on the cap were he to stay. Thanks, Jeff.

http://grantland.com/features/the-10-teams-that-should-dominate-free-agency/

The same writer has recommendations but since two of them are Michael Oher and MJD I didn't think they were worth posting.

Here's a synopsis of the free agency situation from the Dolphins' perspective. I think I'm going to go throw up now.

New general manager Dennis Hickey hasn’t exactly inherited a great situation; then again, had it been a more appealing landing spot, someone with more experience would have gotten the job instead. Miami still has cap space after its spending spree last season, but it also has the league’s worst offensive line and problems at halfback, defensive tackle, and safety.

Rumors have suggested that Miami might look to get rid of some of Jeff Ireland’s mistakes, but that doesn’t seem likely given the financial cost of making those kinds of moves. In fact, it’s probably impossible. Wide receiver Mike Wallace already costs $17.3 million on this year’s cap, but if the Dolphins cut or traded Wallace, he would be responsible for $23.8 million in dead money. Philip Wheeler costs $6.4 million to keep and $10.6 million to dump. And 2013 third overall pick Dion Jordan, who probably won’t start this year, would cost the team more than $16 million in dead money if he were traded as opposed to $4.7 million on the cap were he to stay. Thanks, Jeff.

http://grantland.com...te-free-agency/

The same writer has recommendations but since two of them are Michael Oher and MJD I didn't think they were worth posting.

Ireland laid a few eggs before he left and they won't hatch till later...

Paul McCartney should be protesting all the landmines Ireland left at 347 Don Shula Drive.

Paul McCartney should be protesting all the landmines Ireland left at 347 Don Shula Drive.

His ex-wife anyway...

• Like 1

His ex-wife anyway...

He's no longer "down for the cause"?

His ex-wife anyway...

He's not sympathetic to one-legged bimbos anymore that's all it is...

His ex-wife anyway...

He's not sympathetic to one-legged bimbos anymore that's all it is...

He's Paul McCartney, if anyone shouldn't have to scrounge for cootie by pretending to be socially conscious it should be him.

• Like 1

NFL teams got the green light to begin placing calls about free agents as of noon on Saturday.

To the surprise of no one, new Miami Dolphins general manager Dennis Hickey has already touched base with a fistful of offensive linemen.

Separate reports had noted the team's strong interest in left tackles Branden Albert and Eugene Monroe.

On Saturday, the team began reaching out to Raiders left tackle Jared Veldheer and versatile Rams offensive lineman Rodger Saffold, in addition to Monroe, reports the Miami Herald's Barry Jackson and Adam Beasley.

Veldheer is viewed as a fallback option in case Hickey can't land Albert or Monroe, a sign that the Dolphins fully intend to import a high-octane blindside protector for Ryan Tannehill.

It's believed the team's priority is signing either Albert or Monroe at left tackle and Saffold at guard.

We suspect the Dolphins will have comeptition from the Arizona Cardinals on Albert.

Tannehill was sacked 58 times last season, the highest number in the NFL. Hickey is determined not to let that happen again.

The #Dolphins are signing Louis Delmas on 1-year deal that can be worth $3.5M, per source (as @ProFootballTalk said)

I think I'd rather have Chris Clemons.

I heard they're going to come to terms with (and likely overpay) Brandon Albert. But they need all the help they can get on the O line.

The #Dolphins are signing Louis Delmas on 1-year deal that can be worth $3.5M, per source (as @ProFootballTalk said)

I heard they're going to come to terms with (and likely overpay) Brandon Albert. But they need all the help they can get on the O line.

We might pick up Clemons. :sundog:

Is there an icon for the bird anywhere here? :)

Is there an icon for the bird anywhere here? :)

Here's one:

http://i.imgur.com/AWZVKah.gif

Delmas is a good player. He hits hard and gets all over the field. His health is a big concern, but I wasn't thrilled that the Lions let him go.

Good to hear...I hadn't seen him much (though from what I've read health is a concern), but Clemons is a fine safety and the Fins (IMO) would be better off with him, and a bit of stability and continuity,,,when you have a guy that can play, hold on to him.

Harbaugh can’t wait to give Martin “a big hug”

Posted by Mike Florio on March 12, 2014, 6:11 PM EDT

http://nbcprofootballtalk.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/martin1.jpg?w=208

Forgotten in the free-agency frenzy was the status of tackle Jonathan Martin. A sudden reminder came Tuesday night, when the Dolphins shipped Martin to the 49ers for a conditional seventh-round pick in 2015.

It reunites Martin with one of his college head coaches, Stanford’s Jim Harbaugh. And Harbaugh is happy to welcome Martin back to the Bay Area.

“I can’t wait to give him a big hug,” Harbaugh told Jarrett Bell of USA Today.

“The goal with this transition is win-win,” the fourth-year 49ers coach explained. “It’s an opportunity for Jonathan Martin to prove to the football world that he is worthy of his high-round draft status. The goal is for this to be win-win. As far as the other thing, I think everybody deserves an Etch-A-Sketch opportunity for a second chance.”

The 49ers will lose that 2015 seventh-round pick only if Martin is on the 49ers’ opening-day roster.

Some would say Martin’s situation shouldn’t be described as a “second chance,” since he left the Dolphins through no fault of his own. Regardless, he doesn't have many more chances in the NFL. If it doesn’t work out with Harbaugh in San Francisco, it likely won’t work out anywhere.

Wow. Turning a 2nd rounder into a conditional 7th. WTG, Ireland!

It's still probably more than we could get for Dion Jordan....

So that's why Harbaugh picked him up, he was his old coach at Stanford.

Yup.

It's been quite the offseason in San Francisco. Martin AND Gabbert.

Is Harbaugh approaching a Belichickian level of hubris?

So that's why Harbaugh picked him up, he was his old coach at Stanford.

Yup.

It's been quite the offseason in San Francisco. Martin AND Gabbert.

Is Harbaugh approaching a Belichickian level of hubris?

Well they're both annoying... :huh: