VIP LIVE NATION TIXS AT BOX OFFICE ? OMG a nightmare !!

got rush?

The wife and I decided to add Houston on our venue list last year. Which was actually good because it was close to home in BATON ROUGE. I entered my email address RUSHFANS@YMAIL.COM at The RushBackStage site to enter our name for the M&G passes.

Well I won the M&G for Houston but never received them. That's another story, yes sir !!!

While at the box office trying to get my M&G I noticed a lot of people in line so I asked someone WTF ??

Most I talked too where in line for VIP tickets they had bought on The Live Nation site.

From 5:00 till 5:45 the lines grew longer and longer by the minute. Frustrations where building and I was the first in line. Once I give up at 6:20 I think they might have started handing out VIP by then. I think.

Once you got your Tixs you had to get into another line for the entrance door which didn't open till 6:30.

It was like a madhouse by this time and I do remember friends of ours who arrived at 6:30 for VIP tics who didn't get to their seats till after SHOWTIME of 7:45.

Is this typical for Rush shows are is this the venues fault. I heard some guys say they do it late because it gives the ones who try and scalp no time to do so. It was total chaos for 2 straight hours.

Why would RUSH allow this to happen?? Maybe this was a fluke.

Anybody???

The email from VIPNation clearly states the time and place tickets will be distributed at.

If you got in line earlier than it's on you, not them.

Did you Use VIP Nation and actually have this experience with them?

My husband and I had three VIP Nation shows that we went to, only one of them had "somewhat" clear instructions.

One of them told us to go to the Box Office in our e-mail, then the box office sent us to an area that was unmarked, turns out we had to go through the handicapped entrance.

Our last show had one dinky little VIP Nation sign.

Sounds like the experience is variable from venue to venue.

The last time we did VIP for Rush, we could still actually pick our seats, and we got our tickets from the main box office that afternoon. The process has changed a lot.

We used VIP for Van Halen in San Jose. Got center section, row 6. The instructions were clear as to where to go, and everything moved along quite nicely. No problems, except the backstage tour was cancelled. We got to sit in on the soundcheck instead, which was very cool.

Fwiw I've used vipnation a few times, and while I never ended up with the best tix, and they have usually gotten started a little later than the time they asked for people to show up, it has never been a problem finding their location or being stuck on line waiting to get in the venue. Usually VIP guests get inside before everyone else by up to an hour. For KISS it was much earlier because we got not only a little of motley crue's sound check, but also a private acoustic set before the show, and we were allowed to stay in the venue until showtime afterwards, or leave one time to drop off the schwag, get "tuned up" before the show, and then use the regular ticket to get inside thru a separate VIP entrance.