Do No Harm

Lost In Xanadu

Anyone watch this show? My wife wanted to watch it, being in the medical industry, and I don't know quite what to make of it. I think it is a very interesting concept, but didn't get into it as much as I did with The Following or Elementary. I found it to be somewhat predictable, and really wonder how they can keep it going each week without becoming ridiculous.

lowest rated pilot in 18-49 demo

The ratings are in for the premiere of "Do No Harm" and they're ... awful.

According to NBC, 3.1 million viewers tuned in to the new medical drama starring Steven Pasquale. The numbers were even worse in the 18-49 demographic, where the show had registered a paltry 0.9 rating. Fox reports that the "Do No Harm" debut is the lowest-rated drama premiere in the history of CBS, ABC, Fox and NBC in the 18-49 demographic.

That explains why it wasn't on this week. At least they pulled it quickly. I hate when you invest a whole season watching a "who done it" type of show only to find out it got cancelled and you never got a satisfactory ending.

That explains why it wasn't on this week. At least they pulled it quickly. I hate when you invest a whole season watching a "who done it" type of show only to find out it got cancelled and you never got a satisfactory ending.

Like flash forward. I thought that was pretty good