Hello is this RUsh form?

Geddyfan13

Hello is this the Rush forum new I like to talk about rush on the rush form but form looks strange, it is not thesame as before is it still good t o takl about geedy lee & rush on here?? I Came on a form to talk about rush b4 but peepl said i shoud not say hings abut rush & milk so i dont but my frend said it was ok to talk on the rush rom on rush milk but i was gone for along tieme & now came back but the rush forms look so new i diunno is it ok? hehhehe thanks you for teling me if ok

:dweez: :rush: :rush: :rush: :rush: :rush: :7up: :pussy: :fuckinputer: :huh: :rush: :rush: :haz:

Hello why is rush form so new it was diffrent wen i was inrush form last time it is verh strange t o me i dunno is it ok

:smash: :smash: :wtf: :scared: :blush: :heart: :kisshug: :hotdog: :rush: :rush: :rush: :rush: :rush: :rush: :rush: :rush: :pussy: :7up: :fuckinputer: :huh: :huh: :huh:

1-0-0-1-0-0-1 spilled milk all over where the site is hosted. Unfortunately milk is not as good for electronic equipment as it is for your (and my) bones, so we had to start again from scratch. Since we weren't really sure where to start building a website as my experience with design is limited to finger painting and silly putty, it was something of a challenge. We started by instituting these new "like this" buttons which were undoubtedly stolen from Myspace or something. Fortunately we were able to get this new site up and running faster than an atheist at church.

Glad to see you buddy.

• Like 7

Hello i am sad that the old form is gone i liked that 1 a lot but the new form is strang to me so i duno if i can post here or no it is not like it was before did milk relly gety spilled on old form? i dunno that milk can do that i want to ask if this tis tru or if it is not tru becous my frend says sometimes peple say things and they men it as joke not real but i dunno becous i am not good at knoing when a thing is joke or ereal thank you for letting em ask questons on rush form again peple r very nice here to me

:scared: :blush: :macallan: :sundog: :sundog: :sundog: :sundog: :rush: :rush: :rush: :rush: :rush: :rush: :rush: :rush: :rush: :haz:

Hello i am sad that the old form is gone i liked that 1 a lot but the new form is strang to me so i duno if i can post here or no it is not like it was before did milk relly gety spilled on old form? i dunno that milk can do that i want to ask if this tis tru or if it is not tru becous my frend says sometimes peple say things and they men it as joke not real but i dunno becous i am not good at knoing when a thing is joke or ereal thank you for letting em ask questons on rush form again peple r very nice here to me

:scared: :blush: :macallan: :sundog: :sundog: :sundog: :sundog: :rush: :rush: :rush: :rush: :rush: :rush: :rush: :rush: :rush: :haz:

No it is not a joke, milk was spilled everywhere and it broke the old site. We made a new site and it is kickass.

No it is not a joke, milk was spilled everywhere and it broke the old site. We made a new site and it is kickass.

And guess who had to clean it up?! :D

And guess who had to clean it up?! :D

And for that I thank you :pussy: