One REALLY good seat for sale Seattle this Tues.

driventotheedge

I have one ticket for sale...Floor section BB, Row 16, seat 30. I am NOT looking to profit but I do want the total cost of the ticket which is $145 (I can provide a receipt). My buddy had to cancel at the last minute as he had to attend a wedding in Costa Rica. It is his ticket and all I am trying to do is get his money back for him. This is a REALLY great seat....middle of the section on Alex's side in row 16 as mentioned. You will be sitting (standing actually LOL) next to me and I don't smell. :)

I live down in Vancouver, WA near Portland, OR and will be driving up the day of the show so since this is late notice we will have to arrange a meet up prior to the show unless you live down here. I expect to be in the area of the Arena around 2:30 PM day of show. Please message me if interested.

EDIT: Ticket has been sold!!

Edited by driventotheedge

I was at that show in Ridgefield, but we were off to the left, almost in the last row of the covered area. Care to share any secrets on how to get better seats, or is it just timing?

Some venues re-release seats that clubs didn't pay for right before the show. Last year, for the Time Machine tour, four of my buddies kept checking 'The Q's' (Cleveland venue's) available tickets online. They kept checking, and two days before the show, they happended, or lucked into, fourth row center seats for face value, which was about $92. The guys next to them paid almost a grand a seat. They also got some air time in the Time Machine DVD.

I tried it this year, but since the show didn't sell out, no decent tickets showed up. I ended up getting my second row tickets through a broker. They weren't cheap, depending on what your definition of cheap is, but I got them the day before the show, and the price had dropped by half of what they were a week before the show. They were well worth every penny I paid for them, and I'd pay it again in a heartbeat to see them again.

I was at that show in Ridgefield, but we were off to the left, almost in the last row of the covered area. Care to share any secrets on how to get better seats, or is it just timing?

Some venues re-release seats that clubs didn't pay for right before the show. Last year, for the Time Machine tour, four of my buddies kept checking 'The Q's' (Cleveland venue's) available tickets online. They kept checking, and two days before the show, they happended, or lucked into, fourth row center seats for face value, which was about $92. The guys next to them paid almost a grand a seat. They also got some air time in the Time Machine DVD.

I tried it this year, but since the show didn't sell out, no decent tickets showed up. I ended up getting my second row tickets through a broker. They weren't cheap, depending on what your definition of cheap is, but I got them the day before the show, and the price had dropped by half of what they were a week before the show. They were well worth every penny I paid for them, and I'd pay it again in a heartbeat to see them again.

OK, thanks! I will keep all of that in mind.