Spirit of the Radio in Brooklyn

Astroboy2112

Great VISUAL videos. Horrible audio.

I have not heard ONE boot, video or otherwise this tour, that wows me.

They're all distant as shit, or too close and boomy. Even Tapehead's two boots so far are NOWHERE near his usual quality.

QUOTE (D3strukt @ Oct 24 2012, 11:27 AM)

They're all distant as shit, or too close and boomy. Even Tapehead's two boots so far are NOWHERE near his usual quality.

Why don't you complain a little? They're all amateur bootlegs, man. In all fairness, it's kinda hard to sneak in something that can shoot in hi-def AND capture CD-quality audio, especially when they're cracking down on all recording devices this year.

Edited by ShowgunSam

QUOTE (ShowgunSam @ Oct 24 2012, 11:41 AM)
QUOTE (D3strukt @ Oct 24 2012, 11:27 AM)

Why don't you complain a little? They're all amateur bootlegs, man. In all fairness, it's kinda hard to sneak in something that can shoot in hi-def AND capture CD-quality audio, especially when they're cracking down on all recording devices this year.

I'm aware of these problems.

I have HUNDREDS of Rush bootlegs on my PC here, and also do a bit of recording myself, therefore I am COMPLETELY entitled to complain.

The lack of EX+ boots this tour, this late into the first leg is simply unacceptable.

Edited by D3strukt

QUOTE (D3strukt @ Oct 24 2012, 11:43 AM)
The lack of EX+ boots this tour, this late into the first leg is simply unacceptable.

Then when and if you go to any one of these shows, please record a few kick-ass bootlegs for all of us to enjoy...

Sweet thanks for uploading. I saw that hot string player twice over the weekend. The first time we were near the tour buses in NJ & a hot chick walked right by me- my friends later pointed out that it was the string player.

The second time I saw her she was walking out with the crowd at Brooklyn. Definitely cool & she looks really hot.

I have HUNDREDS of Rush bootlegs on my PC here, and also do a bit of recording myself, therefore I am COMPLETELY entitled to complain.

I would guess it's because most shows this tour are indoors in circa 17,000 seat hockey/basketball arenas instead of the outdoor shows they have been playing for the past 10 years. Indoor shows of this type recorded by the audience are almost never good, I can't think of a good one off the top of my head anyway.

QUOTE (Apollo @ Oct 24 2012, 12:30 PM)

I would guess it's because most shows this tour are indoors in circa 17,000 seat hockey/basketball arenas instead of the outdoor shows they have been playing for the past 10 years. Indoor shows of this type recorded by the audience are almost never good, I can't think of a good one off the top of my head anyway.

I have been to one indoor Rush show, in Orlando in 08' and I hated it. Tampa 07' was much better soundwise.

So I can definitely see the indoors having to do with the problem.

QUOTE (Apollo @ Oct 24 2012, 12:30 PM)

Here are a couple: