Newark - Suite Tix

Prudential Center started an "insider" group called Rock30 and it's a promotion through that group. My friend got the email today as she is on the mailing list for Prudential Center and sent it to me since she knows I love Rush.

I have the email should anyone want it sent to them. Just PM me your email address and I'll send it your way.

This is the best I could find:

http://data.ticketutils.com/Charts/1000X/8...d81a680f7f7.jpg

Looks like there are two rows of suites on either side. They're pretty much where the guy explained them on the phone (who was super-nice, by the way).

You don't get your seat assignment until you pick them up at will-call.

Had to go for it, though. I've already been 3 times, and my son was giving me the "wtf" look. Plus my Mom lives an hour from the venue and it's pretty much on the way home. So for us, very do-able.

Yep, they are pretty much the best seats in the house. Right between the lower bowl and the 100 level. I saw a photo of the suites on their website...very nice, indeed! I can't wait to have an unobstructed view...Pgh was fantastic, but was tired of people walking up and down the steps all night while I was trying to watch!

It's a new insider group for Prudential Center. My friend who lives near Newark received it and forwarded it to me since I like Rush (she told me about it on Facebook before sending me the email, so it wasn't spam).

The charge cleared my account today and it is, indeed, from the Prudential Center. It's legit.

Get on it while you can!!

the email links to the regular prudential center website. This is only available by calling and booking the suite over the phone. You get the 2 for one if it's your first time using the club (which is brand new, so it's everyone's first time).