Hemingway, Facebook Page Up

Well there are two short vids of my band up there, and if you want other stuff I'll gladly e-mail it. We're playing mores shows and recording and are really starting to pick up some local fans. We started the Facebook page a while ago but just recently got around to using it, so check it out, and you'll hear a lot more from us soon.

It's just instrumental/experimental/ prog music.

Nothing too crazy, but you might hear something you like, and if not stick with us because we will be offering a lot more!

Edited by Good,bad,andrush

QUOTE (Queslington @ Oct 1 2012, 03:52 PM)
If I had Facebook, I would like it. I watched the videos, good stuff.

Thanks! I hear you though, I really disdain Facebook and didn't wanna use it, but succumbed because it seems it's the only way to get a fanbase these days.

If I had Facebook, I would definitely like your page yes.gif

Those clips were awesome biggrin.gif

If you need exposure, my recommendation would be, whenever you get an album or EP done, get it on Progstreaming. Seems to me like that would be the best way to get people to listen biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Tommy Sawyer @ Oct 2 2012, 03:54 PM)
If you need exposure, my recommendation would be, whenever you get an album or EP done, get it on Progstreaming. Seems to me like that would be the best way to get people to listen biggrin.gif

goodpost.gif

And don't forget Bandcamp. I've discovered tons of bands thanks to Bandcamp and Progstreaming.

Edited by ColdFireYYZ

QUOTE (ColdFireYYZ @ Oct 2 2012, 06:22 PM)
QUOTE (Tommy Sawyer @ Oct 2 2012, 03:54 PM)

goodpost.gif

And don't forget Bandcamp. I've discovered tons of bands thanks to Bandcamp and Progstreaming.

yes.gif