OCT 22nd Brooklyn ticket

Digitallware

well I finally purchased my ticket, it is in the 114 row 6 seat 10, $120 total. I just couldn't afford the $200 seats and anything lower than $100 is just too far for me.

I asked so many of my friends who dig rock and they just couldn't go, so looks like I'm going it alone again for my second rush concert! Oh well it will rock! lol.

Unfortunately, I don't have many friends into rock music (or many friends, period), so I almost always end up going to concerts alone. No biggie, though. As a matter of fact, I'm going to the Cleveland show by myself, but I'll still enjoy the show. smile.gif

I'm going to this show by myself too!

Last show i saw was in Syracuse on the NY State Fair. I went with 3 friends and also saw Coheed and Cambria the day before. This year Im going to the Newark show with one friend and then the Brooklyn show by myself. Tickets are expensive and I will rather buy a good ticket and go by myself than buying cheap tickets and watching it with my friends, who aren't as big a fan as me, from far away.

I guess there will be more of us going by ourselves. I'm going solo too!

Going with 6 buddies to the Newark show on saturday, but haven't been able to talk anyone into going to Brooklyn on a monday night....

I haven't bought a ticket yet. Been scouting stubhub, and will probably wait till the day of the show to pull the trigger if I don't find anything.

Hoping to get a floor seat in the first 10 rows for under $250 (cost of 2 $100 tickets plus babysitter is more than that much, wife told me to use all that money to buy me one good ticket). new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (Digitallware @ Sep 23 2012, 02:26 PM)
well I finally purchased my ticket, it is in the 114 row 6 seat 10, $120 total. I just couldn't afford the $200 seats and anything lower than $100 is just too far for me.

I asked so many of my friends who dig rock and they just couldn't go, so looks like I'm going it alone again for my second rush concert! Oh well it will rock! lol.

Holy crap! the seat next to yours is open right now on Ticketmaster!

Section114

Row6 Seats9

Price Level 2

Mid Bowl Seating

Corner Seating

Full Price Ticket US $114.80 x 1

Full Price TicketTicket PriceUS $100.50 x 1Convenience ChargeUS $14.30 x 1

SUBTOTAL*US $114.80

Good for you...

...the show is going to be amazing.

Brand new venue, hope to meet you there.

Meeting up before hand at Lilliefields in Brooklyn.

QUOTE (ReGorLaTroy @ Sep 24 2012, 06:20 PM)

Good for you...

...the show is going to be amazing.

Brand new venue, hope to meet you there.

Meeting up before hand at Lilliefields in Brooklyn.

How far away is lilliefields from Barclay's Center? I'd love to meetup with fellow rush fans, I'll be at Barclay's @ 6pm the earliest.